SAS Institute Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 87 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJim Goodnight85%approve of Jim Goodnight's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- HeadquartersCary, NC
Salary estimated from 202 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at SAS Institute have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 34 questions about working at SAS Institute. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SAS Institute employees.
Insights from 42 Indeed users who have interviewed with SAS Institute within the last 5 years.
What qualifies you for the position . Why do you want to work for SAS.
Mainly about my computer and networking skills which I had 5 plus years experience at the time, 1996.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at SAS Institute?Published on May 24, 2021
- SAS Institute