SAS Retail Services Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 3,099 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
For over 30 years, SAS has provided dedicated retail merchandising teams to service the needs of our retail partners and leading fortune 500 CPG brands. With experience in Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels, we manage your fair share programs and coordinate with your operations and vendor partners....
For over 30 years, SAS has provided dedicated retail merchandising teams to service the needs of our retail partners and leading fortune 500 CPG brands. With experience in Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels, we manage your fair share programs and coordinate with your operations and vendor partners.
There are 5 SAS Retail Services jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at SAS Retail Services.
Salary estimated from 33K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Production & Manufacturing
Employees at SAS Retail Services have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 223 questions about working at SAS Retail Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SAS Retail Services employees.
Insights from 1.7K Indeed users who have interviewed with SAS Retail Services within the last 5 years.
Retail related questions
Retail related questions...
Can you do the job can you lift the required pounds
Can you do the job can you lif...
Are you capable of lifting 50 lbs?
Are you capable of lifting 50 ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at SAS Retail Services?Published on May 24, 2021