SOLID Surface Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

False advertising. There is no paid holidays at all. The time they give you the request time off. Will be disapprove so they can save money. Surface t
Surface technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose CaliforniaFebruary 6, 2019
There are guys that have written reviews for this place as a great place to work. They must have been paid by someone to say something good about this company. This company is in the business of what is great for themselves. They'll start you off with long hours. And try to speed things up. If it took you 10 hours to do what it takes in 10 hours to work. They will try to adjust that down to 6 hours. I have you do the same amount of work it would take you to do in 10 hours. They provide horrible training information. They will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat .I can't say anything positive about the Company. It's just a job that's it. Not a career. Their contract States that you do not even have to give a notice if you want to leave this job and they can also do the same thing to you.
Pros
The other technicians do not try to step on your toes
Cons
False advertising in their ad. Very disappointed with my career choice.
Very stressful environment with bad management
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 8, 2018
The culture is laid back but almost too laid back. No professionalism whatsoever. You do not receive the help that you need but are constantly told to figure it out.
Pros
Cons
Management, no direction or training, you are left to figure out everything on your own
Solid Surface Care
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2018
I'm very proud to work here at Solid. It has been a great experience helping this great company grow and continue to set the bar high in this industry.

Solid is home to me, and I hope to continue on this mission with my team for many years to come.
An amazing company that keeps growing and getting better!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 24, 2018
I have been fortunate enough to land a role as an Account Manager at SOLID Surface Care. Honestly, it has been one of the most amazing opportunities I could have asked for in my career. The management is very supportive, SOLID offers an amazing service to our clients, and the opportunities are truly endless if you work hard. As with any company and outside sales positions there are some days with long hours and hair-pulling moments, but if you are looking for a position to grow and excel in, it really is a SOLID team and company!
Pros
The management team, the potential for growth and opportunity, the people and the chance to work with amazing clients.
Cons
Just wished they offered Kaiser health insurance in California.
A SOLID Team and Culture
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 23, 2018
The SOLID team and leadership are guided by our core values. It is a unique culture of caring and finding solutions for the best way to accomplish a task to best serve our clients. We all work hard and support each other's initiatives across all departments. Truly thankful to be a part of a world-class team. BE GREAT. BE SOLID!
Pros
Co-workers, leadership, compensation, teamwork, core values, mission/vision
Cons
No cons as of now. Seriously. Sometimes long hours during trade show season, but that is part of the deal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOLID Surface Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

SOLID Surface Care, Inc. Reviews by Location