SAAD Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fast pace work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 5, 2019
It's a good place to work you just have to stay to urself and make sure u do ur job stay out of ppl way and just be on ur ps and qs fast pace work place
Pros
Hour lunch breaks being able to meet different ppl
Cons
Schedule
Great work environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 4, 2019
Very fun place to work. Helping people is there number one goal! Great management without the stress of someone standing over your shoulder. Just all around a great place to work and grow.
One Blessed Nurse
3500 - Licensed Practical Nurses (Current Employee) –  HOSPFebruary 4, 2019
Saad's Hospice is an amazing place to work. Why? First and foremost - We are Christ oriented as he leads us in all that we do. I have never worked for a company that has put God first and I must tell you all - that alone is an amazing feeling.
Our team of nurses are all friendly, down to earth, and awesome to work with. The love of God radiates in each person and is shown through the work we do for our patients.
The doctor's and Nurse Practitioners are wonderful to work with as well! They are very down to earth and always eager to do whatever neccessary to care for our patients when they are called upon.
We have Chaplains who walk closely with the Lord and are so eager to walk that extra mile with us nurses or alone. Chaplains who get out at unusual hours to pray with our patients and their families. This is truly a blessing when someone is getting prepared to meet the Heavenly Father.
The owners are people who I can't begin to explain. In my near two years of working with Saad's I have witnessed their ongoing generosity countless times. They care about their employees and call us by name when we see them in the hallways.
From Home Health, Hospice, Physical Therapy, Chaplains, Social Workers, Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Store, Supply, Delivery, Office Personnel, Exercise Class, Teachers and trainers - they are all phenomenal people to work and become family with.
Saad's isn't just a place to work- it's a place to become family.
Needless to say, I AM BLESSED to work with such an awesome group of people!
Work Review
3150 - Registered Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  DIB - D'lbervilleFebruary 4, 2019
Saad healthcare has been an amazing place to work! I have been with the company for a few years now and they have been nothing short of great. Everyone is committed to providing compassionate, high quality care on a daily basis!
Certified Nursing Assistant
4610 - Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  DIB - D'lbervilleFebruary 4, 2019
A typical work day usually starts at 7:30 and usually ends around 4:30.Going into my patients home,and giving the patient a bath,linen change,light HOUSEKEEPING and a light meal if needed.I've learned a lot since I've been with Saads. The management team is great.The hardest part of my job is when the patients get discharged and patients passing away.
DME Supervisor
5111 - Billing Clerk DME (Current Employee) –  SMEU - SME UNIVERSITYFebruary 4, 2019
I have worked for the company for 29 years. i have done a lot and I have learned a lot. We have a family atmosphere. I love what I do. I am in the billing department for DME.
SAADS survey
4760 - Retail Customer Service Worker (Current Employee) –  SMEU - SME UNIVERSITYFebruary 4, 2019
SAADS is a family company that treat you like family and we treat our patients like family. I love how we go above and beyond for our patient care....
Work Family
5130 - Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  SEMAN - SE Main OfficeFebruary 4, 2019
They are very good a taking care of their employees during times of need. It really means a lot when you know the management cares about you and is there when you need them the most.
What it is like at MY employeer.
3110 - Licensed Nurse Practioner (Current Employee) –  HOSPFebruary 4, 2019
The company has a positive view towards patient care which makes and impact on how you feel taking care of other's loved ones. There is a unique balance of not only physical care but spiritual care as well . There is always someone you can talk to if you're having issues or questions and you're never left to just figure it out. Constant reinforcement and training helps keep you in tune with the constant changing medical field. I would and have recommended Saad Healthcare to others and they have found, after being employed, it is exactly what they expected. Excellence is continuously strived for and obtained. I love waking up in the morning not dreading going to work.
It’s s calling.
2010 - Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  SMEU - SME UNIVERSITYFebruary 4, 2019
I love my job. Working hospice is more of a calling than a job anyway. It’s so fulfilling and the team at Saads is excellence and we have each other’s backs. Plan to stay.
Saads Healthcare is a great place!
Saads is a caring family oriented company! Saads cares about their community and the people in it. They reach out to all those in need by their services.
Work Family
5841 - Insurance Verification Clerk (Current Employee) –  MS - MississippiFebruary 4, 2019
If you enjoy and want to experience a workplace that functions as a work family, this is the place for you. Co-workers are efficient with their responsibilities and are extremely wiling to assist, making this place of employment one that you don't dread going to every day.
Saad
3500 - Licensed Practical Nurses (Current Employee) –  MS - MississippiFebruary 4, 2019
I like that the company will work with you in regards to appointments. The pay is comparable to other similar companies. The employees work together as a team and they treat you like family.
clerical
5110 - Billing Clerk HH and Hospice (Current Employee) –  DIB - D'lbervilleFebruary 4, 2019
We have a wonderful group of office employees and our nurses are great too. We try to cover for each other so no one falls behind. I love working here.
Rn
3130 - Registered Nurse Field HH (Current Employee) –  BALD - Baldwin CountyFebruary 4, 2019
Saads make certain employees always have the best equipment and supplies to get the job done. The benefits are better than I've ever had with the company contributions. All employees personally knows management including owners.
My work family is awesome!
4851 - Medical Supplies Customer Service Worker (Current Employee) –  SMESFFebruary 4, 2019
Being part of the SAAD Healthcare family has been one of the best working experiences I have ever had. Management is always willing to help with any problems and responds quickly to requests. With the inner company hang out system, anyone you may need to speak to is only a text away, even when you are in another office or out in the field. The best part of the job is always the people you work with, we have really awesome coworkers here! I have worked for SAAD for almost five years now, and plan to continue with them until I retire. This is THE place to be!
Growth
The company is growing and trying new services such as in-house hospice and rock steady boxing for Parkinson patients. It is a family involved company that care about both the patients and employees.
Too much driving
RN - Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  MS - MississippiFebruary 4, 2019
Flexibility, you pretty much plan your own day. But if you don’t like driving a lot this is not the job for you ! Good group of people to work with ! I would recommend if my family member were in need of services !
Nurse
4841 - Marketing Nursing Non Professional (Current Employee) –  MS - MississippiFebruary 4, 2019
Great place to work. Benefits are expensive. Having to wait 90 days for PTO & Benefits to go into effect could be changed but over all a great place to work.
Nurse
3110 - Licensed Nurse Practioner (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 4, 2019
Disconnect between office and field staff. Many times office staff makes decisions affecting the field staff and do not make field staff aware of changes. No paid holidays, must use accrued paid days off for all holidays.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAAD Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3