SABER HEALTHCARE GROUP Employee Reviews

Great leadership but lack on things I needed from Marketing side to grow business
Regional Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 13, 2018
I love my boss, he was awesome and taught me allot about succeeding in the business. We cared about our residents and it felt great and rewarding to do a good job for families and patients.
Pros
Great Leadership
Cons
Lack of materials to grow the business
Saber Healthcare
Behavioral Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 19, 2018
I enjoyed the residents I worked with and the ability to go between various facilities. I enjoyed teaching front line staff and becoming a CPI instructor.
Pros
Residents and Behavioral Health Program
Cons
Upper management turn over.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 2, 2018
Learned a lot from my experience at saber health care working at a variety of their facilities. Time management reliability is a must have to continue to have longevity
Regional Director of Clinical Services (Former Employee) –  OhioDecember 17, 2017
A typical day: I would prioritize my schedule by reviewing my portfolio survey dates, needs related to negative incidents. My DON's and Administers were very knowledgeable and hands on. I learned how to partner with each of them and communicate my concerns and positives to the management team. Management would visit a community periodically but I did not have many interactions. Workplace culture was one of "Do it now" Hardest part of the job: Turnover in key positions especially DON and Administrators. I enjoyed working with the staff at my 6 skilled nursing homes. I created strong professional relationships with each of my DON's and Administrators.
Pros
The owner would hold Christmas parties with very nice gifts
Cons
The direction of focus would change frequently
I would not recommend working here except that you have no other choice.
Director of Marketing & Admissions (Former Employee) –  Lillington, NCDecember 7, 2017
I did not like working there. The staff was not friendly when I first started and felt like I was the new girl at a high school filled with mean girls. They eventually warmed up but what an awful welcome. The management is cut throat. Not a place I would recommend.
Pros
It was an attractive setting.
Cons
Staff
Very cut throat
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 27, 2017
This company is not centered around patient care, but instead about money. They will make any cuts necessary to make a dollar no matter which patient or employee it directly effects. There is no sense of security or loyalty at Saber. They have very unreal expectations and goals are unobtainable. Patients suffer by no one being held accountable for the lack of care. Very poor attitudes from staff.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Everything else
Extremely family oriented and supervisor had open door policy
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAOctober 19, 2017
Provided excellent benefits and relaxed environment; albeit it was a fast-paced facility. Families were a big part of my work experience which was the reward of the job. I truly enjoyed my daily responsibilities and coworkers.
Overall a good company.
MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OH 45242July 10, 2017
I have twice worked at Saber buildings that were sold to other companies while I worked there. I felt my job was not secure. Twice I had to start over with new insurance, and waiting periods, and It was devastating to me as I have chronic health problems, and have a disability that I see a Doctor regularly for. For this reason, I will not work for Saber healthcare again for fear they will again sell the building I work at and leave me hanging again.
Admissions Director (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 9, 2017
Marketing Director position is a difficult position, it should be easier with a beautiful facility, the company is only as good as the backbone behind it.
Pros
Great Rehab Team
Cons
the Commute
Run
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peckville, PAFebruary 22, 2017
Worked there for over11 years loved it until saber took over. Only thing good was the residents staff sucked nurse was one of the worse I've ever worked with.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Staff short handed all the time nurse wouldnt help or work but made sure others did
Productive work place
AR Field Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, OHOctober 15, 2015
This company was a good learning experience for me.
I would be responsible for answering phone calls daily filing service calls and data entry
ok
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 13, 2015
small facilities with high expectations for productivity and part b reimbursement, good support staff and therapy staff... management expectations are high
No comment
CUSTOMER SERVICE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY (Current Employee) –  Bedford Hts, OHFebruary 22, 2015
I'm a biller I bill coinsurance for Nursing homes. I make phone calls to insurance companies to check claim status. I also more balances for coinsurance to private pay. The management and co-workers not very friendly or helpful. Basically I'm a bill collector this is the hardest part of the job. Im a people person I love to help people and I can't reach my goals doing this.
Nice place to work
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Barberton, OHJanuary 20, 2014
Friendly environment, Great fast paced working co workers, nice don and administrator
No advancement at corporate office
Human Resources & Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 2, 2014
Good work environment but no room to grow at the corporate level
Dolla makes them holla
Former Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington NCNovember 28, 2013
It seems this company does not value employees. Some at VP level are tyrants, manage by intimidation and ruthlessness.....value of work, giving time to grow the census not allowed....MUST BE NOW, TODAY, NO MATTER WHAT or as the infamous Donald Trump would say YOURE FIRED!!!!
The only hope for this company is to CLEAN OUT VP'S hire REAL MANANGERS with integrity, people-leadership skills and treat employees with value not like trash.

Not a healthy work environment nor company culture.
Pros
VP's travel all the time dont have to look at their faces
Cons
pay, benes
Serious work enviornment
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bedford HeightsJuly 5, 2013
Many opportunities within the facilities, not many places to advance at corporate.