SABIC Innovative Plastics Employee Review

View all SABIC Innovative Plastics reviews

Great place to work; great benefits; various job opportunities
Traffic/Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, WVOctober 2, 2012
At the start of my day, I visually checked the location of railcars that came on site throughout the day and railcars that were loaded/emptied through the day. Prepared railcar shipping report to fax to CSX. I printed bills of lading to ship loaded railcars. Coordinated loading and shipping of bulk trucks. Maintained accurate inventory levels. Covered various jobs in my department since I was the area vacation relief person. I liked the variety of my job and learning all area jobs.
Pros
ability to move around and do various jobs.
Cons
none.

Other SABIC Innovative Plastics Employee Reviews

Excellent Place to Work
Engineering Cooperative Education (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, INMarch 29, 2018
Offers a very nice pay, a fantastic working environment, and nice job advancements. Manager was awesome and supportive. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.
Great Benefits
Senior Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 25, 2018
Great company with focus on team building, safety and customer service. Has educational reimbursement program. Sales goal programs and great benefits. Benefits
Pros
Obtainable Goals
Cons
Minimal advancement for non degreed personal. Experience not considered as education.