SABMiller

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Had and early morning at all times,hardwork pays I learnt.

I did grow physically and mentally well-being.I gained mentoring skills and made my workers become responsible in everything they did. I gained learnership skills

Pros

Monthly incentives to motivate my workers

Cons

Long hours were experienced and paid accordingly

The SAB Miller is a unique company that strives to produce the best quality products and building bright future for its employees at all times

At SAB Miller every individual is happy and friendly,I feel inspired by the encouragement I receive every time I'm at work,from the management to the cleaner,everyone is friendly and will give you advice where applicable,SAB Miller really is the second home to many.

everything was good!

excellent job! The payment and environment was pretty good! They were focus on the customer and employments. it was a great exprience there working with amazing people!

It was family

Probably the best place I have worked at! Team work, friendly environment, very structured and Goals focused. Great learning opportunities by working next to the best in class.

Great company until it was acquired by ABI

Great work environment, leaders and culture were progressive, challenging and rewarding. Promoted appreciative conversations, had a very well structured career development plan and training for all associates. The sustainability vision was world class. It is a pity its success ended with an acquisition.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Great place to work and learn

I worked for SABMiller for 5 years and learn global brand footprint. Great place to work. Enjoyed the time there as built long term relationships with peers and senior management.

Company does not exist anymore.

Company does not exist anymore, it was bought out by AB Inbev, currently the largest brewer in the world. SAB Miller was a solid company which provided ample career growth opportunities.

Best work experience

Work hard but play hard too. SABMiller gave me the opportunity to participate in different projects which helped me grew professionally and also increase my network inside the company.

Pros

You are able to propose initiatives and execute them. Collaborative culture.

Cons

The company was acquired.

Quality seekers would find home at SABM

Serious company always seeking quality and continuous improvement. High performance culture.

Excelente Empresa paea laborar

Es un Empresa muy dinámica, de muchos retos y grandes recursos hunanos en todas las areas.

Excellent work environment

Great company and management mentoring. They care about the employees and consumers. Monthly training and review feedback.

Pros

Training and mentoring

Cons

Moved office to Mexico

Good work enviroment

Big company in transformation, a lot of challenges , but the people is the best.

Pros

Free Beer, Free Lunch

Cons

Lack of alignment between the region and the global team

Great place to work, its a place where do you have the opportunity to know differents cultures and many people from several countries.

Good Place to work

Big Projects, Implementation of SAP Systems, Business Intelligence system for the Region

fun place to work

Great company, a lot of hard work, very cool project, lot a of nice and diverse people

Nice enviroment, self management and customer oriented company. Result driven company, independence to plan your job if you delivery the results that they expect.

Pros

Free meals, 5 cases of beer every month, gym, parking

Fun workplace environment

I fully enjoyed working in SABMILLER, the people are wonderful and there is so much going on all the time. I would carry out my promotions and events on a daily basis and track results. Planning, coordination and budget management was an important part of my job. I was in constant communication with our KA customers for planning and execution purposes and managed a great relationship with them. I learned to be creative and to work as a team with co-workers. It was awesome to work with local and imported Beer & Coca-Cola brands, there is so much you can do and you are constantly learning new things. The hardest part of my job was budgeting and business planning and the most enjoyable was assisting all types of events, concerts, brand activities. SABMILLER also has a bar inside the office building where workers can go relax with a beer after work hours.

Pros

good compensations, lots of after work activities, sabmiller bar

Cons

lack of employee development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SABMiller. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare SABMiller with

• SABMiller
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?