SAC Wireless LLC Employee Reviews

No advancment
Tower Foreman (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAOctober 17, 2018
No opportunity for advancement at this company. I enjoyed working there until the new Regime took over and started to change policies and take money form the men that do the work in the Field that keep the office doors open.
Don’t take this job
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  CoppellOctober 13, 2018
SAC wireless management has their head up their but and senior management does not know or care what is going on with its employees. Profits over people should be the mission statement.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
They don’t care about anyone
need more job security
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2018
things need to change and also management needs to step up there game because everything is not what they make it seem. Many people fear of getting laid off one day and then the next day will be okay.
Good company
LEASING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 18, 2018
Worked in a position that allowed me to learn about the different aspects of cell tower structures and real estate.

Very dynamic company the worked well with it's vendors.
One of the worst working experiences
Construction Manager PCWA GEPS Project (Former Employee) –  Foresthill Ca.September 10, 2018
Bad management and direction form upper managment. Immirdiate management was good but upper levels need help. Lies and untruths were common and even in called for writeips and disciplinary actions.
Enjoyed working at SAC.
Asset administrator, warehouse manager, (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 10, 2018
Loved my role at SAC. Too bad for me that I got caught in the web of a corporate cutback. I did enjoy the assortment of roles that I played during my time at SAC.
Horrible management, very unorganized
Tower Foreman (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 29, 2018
Training in Schaumburg was great. Besides that, the company is a mess. Serious lack of organization from market to market. Site VQA's are scheduled 3-5 days out from starting a site, despite not having any materials or missing BOM items. Very uncertain work schedule. Seems like a revolving door for employees who either are new and not used to the industry, or, for those woth experience who cant handle the lack of organization. Stay away!
Pros
Cons
Lack of Organization, endless paperwork, not enough suppprt / knowledge among peers and management
Great People always willing to pitch in to solve problems
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 28, 2018
Friendly group of co-workers always available for communication and willing to lend a hand in solving issues or problems. Understanding of work is essential.
Strong wireless
Lead Crew Foreman/Superintend (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 22, 2018
I enjoyed working here only down fall I found was communication was off between management, but was always working paycheck always cleared I wish they had an office where I moved to.
No commitment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 19, 2018
There is absolutely no commitment . They will hire and fire you in a second. Mangagement only looks out for themselves. Also recently they fired about 70 people last month.
Great place to work out of college
Site Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2018
Not very strict on dresscode unless clients come in to the office. Working from home is very flexible. Only two weeks of vacation time and there is not maternity leave.
Growing company
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 13, 2018
Could be a great opportunity as a small growing company. SAC struggled at times to set a corporate vision on where they want to get to. Went through at least four organizational changes in one year.
Pros
Small company attitude
Cons
Struggle to set a corporate vision
great company
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2018
great company, good people, i am just looking for more income, very busy company, great with promoting from within. i am happy with where im at, i just would like more income.
Very friendly and out going staff, good office, and great benefits.
Project Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 2, 2018
SAC was a great company to work for. Everyone in my office was friendly and helpful. Office was well kept and cleaned. The benefits were great. The company also allowed employees to advance into other positions.
Chickens with no heads
Tower Tech, Driver (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 30, 2018
This place was a madhouse. Too many people running around, trying to figure out what to do. Managers were just as lost as the workers. I had to leave after months of being told that I was joining an team, which would be an advancement, but the team was never created. I do have disabilities. When I asked for consideration, i.e., doing tasks a little less physical, I was placed in the warehouse, moving pallets. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
total company confusion
Could have been a great job....
Construction Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 30, 2018
The adversarial relationship between Nokia (parent company) and SAC made it extremely difficult to be productive, as the rules were "whatever we say". Let's just leave it at that...
Pros
Not micro-managed
Cons
Being on the wrong side of the master/slave relationship.
Small company trying to get big.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAJuly 24, 2018
Mismanagement is making it hard for this company to achieve its potential. They have a good idea but are not source the right people to execute. There is also a lot of nepotism and a good old boys attitude which leads to who you know not what you know.
Pros
Potential to be a good company
Cons
Old school ways of thinking
Program Manager
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganJuly 11, 2018
Six months working 75 hours a week is all I could take. No admin support, way to many reports. All that was important was making the numbers not the employees. Typical wireless PM company grind the employees into the ground and hire replacements. Not an environment you want to be in. You will be set up for failure.
Pros
Local
Cons
Overworked, stressed, Management only worried about customer not emplyes.
Not a fun place to work
Tower Teach Top Hand (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 6, 2018
management is poor
safety is no concern
Only production matters
Micro managing every move
very rushed
expect way too much

on road for extended periods of time up tp six weeks
Challenging workplace
Manager of Operations, Ohio and surrounding area (Former Employee) –  Plain City, OhioJuly 5, 2018
I found SAC challenging based on the turn over of tower technicians and lack of planning based on late notice of upcoming work. We were a new market and transitioned form the northeast to the central region. Not long after I joined SAC my Director was let go and little direction was provided as far as job responsibilities, after joining the central region it was determined I was performing many duties that were not in my realm of responsibility but they were tasks that needed cared for so I assured they were performed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAC Wireless LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight