Sacramento Ear, Nose and Throat Employee Reviews

2.5Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Productive, enjoyable and challenging
CCMA (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 12, 2015
A typical day at my job starts off with a welcoming hello and good morning. Once I get acclimated and settled in to work mode depending on what day it is, it starts off at the speed of light from rooming patient, to answering in bound calls, and making out bound calls. Attending to my providers needs and assisting in clinic with certain procedures. Working at my job keeps my terminology and knowledge of the medical field up to date. You will never know that your working in a fast past facility because the amount of help and enjoyable people you work with makes it less stressful. The hardest thing at my job is making sure you keep up with the past and your administrative work. But overall there is enough time in the week to get your job done and end the week on a good note.
very welcoming and a good place for employment
IT support- internship (Former Employee) –  1111 exposition blvd.June 30, 2015
everyone was kind and friendly, it was a delight to work in a health care environment, from my co-workers to management.
Pros
good learning expereince with a great IT team.
Cons
it was a drive to get to and back.
Monday - Friday
Assisting in surgeries (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 21, 2014
Its a company that specializes in ears, nose and throat diseases. Mostly wants to get you into surgery regardless of your need. The doctors for the most part are fantastic and know what they are doing. The management is lacking in skill and needs to be motivated and the one most important recommendation I have to offer as a co-worker is Segregation of Duties and the knowledge of OSHA, GAAP, HIPPA,and PHI. As well as the scope of duties for the each MA and allowing them to follow protocol to protect the company, the doctors and their licenses and at very least the medical assistants.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sacramento Ear, Nose and Throat. Our community is ready to answer.

Sacramento Ear, Nose and Throat Reviews by Job Title