Sadara Chemical

Sadara Chemical Employee Reviews

The biggest and multicultural place to work
I typical day at work, meeting in the morning to organize daily work, learned to work with different type of cultures, Great management, great co-workers, travel every 3 months home, the area
Do not work here
Very badly managed company
Poor benefits and lower pay than many other Saudi Companies

There is no respect for ex-pats and terms and conditions of employment seemed to change on a whim, with benefits being withdrawn at short notice and no discussion
Nice company and a good workplace
SADARA, a chemical company in Jubail Saudi Arabia is one of the outstandign company in Saudi Arabia with good benefits and balance job work and personal for the employees.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Saudization
Working for Sadara Chemical proved to be a challenging and very rewarding experiance
Work was very rewarding, very professional. I am proud of having worked on the largest Chemical construction project ever. Work balance was acceptable because housing was in a compound where we made many new friends and was very enjoyable. This job assignment allowed us many opportunities to travel, only wish I had taken an opportunity like this earlier in my career.
Pros
Travel opportunities
Cons
Work location was remote
I Appreciate always Sadara Very good competitive work place
I have very good knowledge in all types of Instrumentation operation and Maintenance in Sadara Chemicals Company Jubail Saudi Arabia.
Present Employee In Luberef ARAMCO OIL Based Company in Yanbu Saudi Arabia.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Breakfast and free Dinner if night duty or depends upon employee & free Transportation
Cons
Shor Break time for Lunch and Prayer.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Sadara Chemical Company is people oriented
SADARA Chemical Company is well respective Company in Saudi Arabia in which has the largest site in Jubail that was own by Dow Chemical Company and Aramco. They threat there employees with respect at giving all required benefits that needed. They have a complete recreation area at number one in ISO standardization.
Pros
They have free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Cons
I work for 12 hours daily with a 4 hours overtime
Good organization with with high technology tools.
Good organization with with high technology tool. Good working environment to enhance your skills. Supportive and helpful management, Safety was the top most priority of sadara. All standards were as per Aramco and dew chemicals.
vast experience in multi task
manage co workers satisfactorily
capacity to work under pressure

create good atmosphere amongst the worker

reporting, analysing, planning, costing etc apart from production
Pros
free refreshments
Cons
on time
Working in Sadara Chem Company is great
I learned a lot while working in Sadara Chem Company, all employees are helpful even thou we came from different Nations, We have a lots of training that could help you grow personally and professionally.
Pros
Free board and logging, Air fare
Cons
working away from your country
iso
i have good knowledge about mechanical maintenance job rotating and static equipment's.

i have ability to handle a group report to proper Chanel.

i know all the safety rules international safety standard.
Productive tasks and reports are required to finish
Productive and fun workplace; i have learned how to become an effective team player; flexibility with regard to deadlines of work/reports and dealing with people from all walks of life and various nationalities; i have learned how to become prudent, patient, hardworking, and diligent with the tasks given to me. I had fun working with people who are greater than me and working with various nationalities made me flexible, smart, and learned to adopt their various cultural differences as well. It's really fun having a weekly and bi-monthly meetings because of Catering Foods and Snacks, and interaction with all my superiors in my work place. I have learned how to become responsible and matured enough with regard to various details of tasks given to me. to sum it all, i have obtained career advancement, additional knowledge especially in using SAP System.
Pros
Free Lunch and Snacks during meetings
Cons
Rendering long hours of overtime is required.
Excellent work experience working with Dow Chemical and Saudi Aramco
Very good experience working on a one of the world's largest Chemical Complex in Saudi Arabia.
Assisted in detail design and provided support during commissioning of the project.
Pros
Large project execution experience
Involvement in SADARA
SADARA is the world’s largest chemical complex ever built in a single phase, with 26 integrated world-scale manufacturing plants that will produce more than three million tons of products every year.

I feel that SADARA management and all my coworker are much professional like my previous carrier.
Pros
Good food and accommodation
Cons
Good working Hours
good
Excellent work place to work with. Lots of opportunity and potentials are available to grow further. Management needs to improve their competencies.
Installation & Inspection
Daily inspection of line checking & pre test punch list.

Hydro test activity.

Co- workers are very co-operative.

Hardest part of my job is to give production on daily basis.

Installation & inspection the most enjoyable part of my job.
Professionalism and camaraderie among colleagues.
Sadara Chemical Company is still in its infancy. It would be a personal achievement in starting and growing up with this company. I would love to see Sadara its true potential as a petrochemical company in the coming years.
Lack of job Clarity, Openness In Listening to Idea,
Lack of job Clarity, Openness In Listening to Idea,no work life balance, Lack of Policy and Process, no Appreciation after doing really good job, expat have no advancement
Pros
world class benefit
Cons
Employee Related policy
it's ok
great for local industry standard. Some challenges with identifying corporate culture to reinforce "the game changing attitudes". Overall, I'm glad to be working there.
SADARA is Joint Venture & Stand for Saudi Aramco (Petroleum) DOW Arabia (Dow Chemical Co, TX, USA)
I am working there as Material Coordinator and involving in Hazardous and non hazardous material handling, working on SAP Waste Management Module as Scheduler and managing a team includes Class room training's & Practical experiences.Its like a dream job for me because of Excellent Management who authorized to manage our Facility with all decision powers.
I have an experience at P&ID's, construction, Commissioning, Procedure writing, Start-up and normal operation
Productive and challenging with high competent workers at Industry
Job is challenging as it is required to work in the world biggest petrochemical complex.The project is about to be finished in minimum time which thereby challenges a QC in many factor.
More about Electrical and Instrument.Most the Instruments are of the latest Foundation Fieldbus Type.

Management as always was not intrested in the QC as we are progress decreasing persons.But the Work should be done but with required standards and quality to be maintained.

The most enjoyable part is the commisioning stage,where all the hard work of every disciple pays.ie we are the one who starts this plants.as mechanical civil people can only build the plant,but we the electrical people should work to make it working.
Sadara
Saudi Aramco, one of the leading energy suppliers to the world, and The Dow Chemical Company, a leading science and technology company of the world, have formed a joint venture, Sadara Chemical Company (Sadara), which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Jubail Industrial City II, in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the Sadara complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Sadara and the adjoining PlasChem Park will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sadara Chemical. Our community is ready to answer.