SAExploration Inc. Careers and Employment
- Company size1001 to 5,000
Not enough truth told about the next move(jobs).. they tell us its jobs on top of jobs line up, but they really not.. instead of been straight up and honest.. they prefer to lie..
Vib operater in Houston, TX
on December 19, 2020
Overall a good company to work for except for being an American citizen working for a company run by a majority of Canadian citizens that got first prefecture.
Project Manager in All over the United States
on September 29, 2021
Can be a grind, and work with some difficult people in difficult circumstances. Project completion under budget is the only thing that matters to the company. Whatever pains or lack of respect to the workforce is a distant secondary.
HSE in Anchorage, AK
on August 9, 2021
Un ambiente muy rico cuidan el médio ambiente deja muchas enseñanzas
Gastronomía en el cena in Área de cocina
on October 30, 2020
When there's a remote job all expenses and food is paid for and they go all out but jobs down in the states and city per diem is 25 and crummy hotels.
Coordinator/Supervisor in Everywhere
on October 16, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 6 questions about working at SAExploration Inc.. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SAExploration Inc. employees.
On average, how many hours do you work a day at SAExploration Inc.?
How do you get promoted to management at SAExploration Inc.?
What advice would you give the CEO of SAExploration Inc. about how to improve it?
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with SAExploration Inc. within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a day or two
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- SAExploration Inc.