Safe Fleet Management reviews

Started strong and then dropped
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 12, 2018
I would not recommend this place to someone unless they would like to be lied to,be driven like a dog, and pushed to the limits of sanity. The Charlotte decision hates to see you happy. The management team untrained and won’t communicate with employees.
Pros
It’s a paycheck
Cons
the management has no problem going against the employee handbook
Potential but poor management that only favors a handful. Don't bother trying to work your way up in accounting unless your BFFs with upper MGMT.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Belton, MOAugust 3, 2017
Corporate accounting has great potential for a good team environment but the current management holds all of the accounting clerks back. High turnover due to this and complaints/ suggestions are pretty much pointless even when going thru the proper chain of command.

Good if you want to get your foot in the door but plan on moving within a year.
Pros
Work life balance if you have someone to cover for you
Cons
No room for advancement even though they say there is. Too much drama
Incredibly dysfunctional and brutally negative management
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 29, 2017
Supervisor had no factory management experience and spent incredibly little time on the floor. Reality was distorted and the truth was manipulated to provide continuous negative feedback. 65-70 hour/weeks and 5-7 miles of walking/day were exhausting. Supervisor could only manage by numbers and had no experience and wisdom to comprehend reality.
Pros
Cons
Numerous
negative work enviroment, poor management
Painter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2016
Poor management along with long hours and poor pay, hard labor, very difficult to get time off or even get a break for that matter.
Great Place for People Wanting Challenges and Teamwork
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belton, MOAugust 3, 2016
Safe Fleet is a very fast growing up and coming Company. Innovative thinking and continuous improvement is encouraged on a consistent basis. While any fast growing company has it's challenges, it takes time for chemistry to develop and the chemistry at Safe Fleet from the executive team to the people that are making our high quality products is improving every day. I have never been at a place where creative thinking and the ability to create positive change is a responsibility of everybody, which allows everybody to have a voice in how we grow. Every day is a different day with new challenges and it is very exciting.
Pros
People, Compensation, Loyalty of the Company to Employees, Challenges
Cons
The Fast Growth is a little Chaotic at times
Happy to be a part of the Safe Fleet team!
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Belton, MOAugust 3, 2016
I have been with Safe Fleet for almost two years. During this time I have had the pleasure to work with some amazing people across our many divisions. Very collaborative and communicative. Management is down to earth and has a strong desire to help others grow.

Safe Fleet is a strong and stable company to work for. We are growing in a vertical direction and I am excited to see what the future has in store!
Pros
Great work environment, excellent managment team (down to earth and team focused), internal and external company growth
Cons
Horrible company to work for. Beware of this company!
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Belton, MOAugust 2, 2016
Management is horrible at this company. It starts with the CEO and continues to the lower management as well! I would not recommend working for Safe Fleet. No communication. Not open to suggestions or working as a team! Overall horrible culture! BEWARE of this company!!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Management is one of the worst I have experienced! Not open to improvements or suggestions.
set up production line
assembly operation worker (Current Employee) –  charlotteAugust 18, 2015
get parts to run the production line I learned to prepare parts for production in which management oversees them for production my co-workers work with me to succeed this operation the hardest part of the job is getting and moving materials for the job the most enjoyable part of the job is enjoying working with my co-workers
Pros
free copany lunches
Cons
short breaks