SafeAuto Insurance Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, OHNovember 15, 2017
It was a fun place to work. you had to meet quotas. No room for advancement at the time. I enjoyed working there. Management was professional and friendly.
Pros
Hours was stable
Cons
Limited advancement opportunities
I did not like management
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 9, 2017
I did not enjoy working at Safeauto Insurance and I quit because of personal issues with a manager. I would never go back to Safeauto but I am grateful for the experience and skills learned.
over worked and under paid
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 17, 2016
Pay is very low compared to other insurance companies. Under staffed. Unrealistic workload, and expectations. I suggest looking elsewhere.
A great place to work with nice benefits
Clerical in the claims department (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 21, 2016
Safe Auto provides a good atmosphere for working on my job and supporting others. The ability to learn new jobs is really a plus.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Human Resource/ Benefit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodsfield, OHSeptember 13, 2015
Was a great place to work and a lot of good people. Truly sad that they had to make all the cut backs that they did. Many people enjoyed working there and the location worked well for a lot of people as well.
Pros
Location, Pay, People
A Wonderful Starting Point
Customer Service Trainer (Current Employee) –  Somerset, KYJune 19, 2013
While at SafeAuto, I have been given wonderful opportunities to grow and develop as a trainer and professional. The people I have been blessed to call co workers are caring and compassionate. I have trained over 150 customer service workers in the past five years. The most enjoyable part of my job has been seeing people succeed in their job. I have been given the freedom to learn excel, PowerPoint, Articulate and SnagIt all used to create and maintain training material.