Safety Dynamics, LLC Employee Reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement
Safety Dynamics is a small Company with 2 Partners. The Partners are there to make money for themselves but do not pay bonuses comensurate with their
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 31, 2018
A "typical" day at work consists of the normal accounting tasks of the Accounts Receivable cycle beginning with Invoicing the Customers, resolving inquiries and requests from Customers (usually by email), Collections; Accounts Payable cycle via processing bills that need to be paid or requests from the Owner's for their personal bills to be paid as well as their weekly Owner's Draw...this includes cutting the checks and classifications; Reconciliation processes include deposit processing to apply Customer payments and several ACH's (electronic fund transfers) payments which require research to determine what Invoices to apply the payment to, recording all electronic payments for payroll, taxes, various Vendors, etc. Reports are run weekly and when Owners request them.
Pros
Flexible start times within limits. Casual work environment.
Cons
Work is eratic, Special projects are not considered when work is not performed within Owners expectations, and Gossip is a problem
Great Management, Good pay, Great benefits
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 5, 2017
The job can be a bit hectic and unorganized but it is a great place to work at. Met some incredible people. Supervisor was very helpful and understanding. Would recommend to others.
freindly envierment
Concrete Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2017
very perfessonail work place,, management helps to make your skills stronger. help each employee to get all the safety certiacates that are needed in the new York city safety field.
Wonderful employer
Safety Engineer (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMarch 16, 2016
I was treated fair. Although I was laid off, my time their very much satisfying. I had great pay and health insurance. There wasn't nothing I couldn't do while working there. I do have 20+ years of experience in the construction business.

All the employees work as a team. The most enjoyable part is doing what I love.
Pros
Good pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safety Dynamics, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4