SAFETY MARKING INC Careers and Employment
Safety Marking Inc. is headquartered in Bridgeport Ct. with offices in New York and Rhode Island. At Safety Marking, we believe our Core Values of Safety, Accountability, Communication, Teamwork, Integrity, Commitment, and Exceeding Expectations provide focus and direction for every person in the organization. We rely on these core values to not only guide our hiring, performance and recognition processes, but also to guide our daily interactions with colleagues, clients, partners, and vendors. With our core values in mind, it is our practice to conduct all business in an honest, professional and ethical manner, taking a zero-tolerance approach to violations of our workplace harassment, violence, diversity and ethics policies.
You’re seeing all 7 jobs at SAFETY MARKING INC because we can’t find any available jobs at SAFETY MARKING INC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Good place to work , top of the line equipment. Long hours and mostly night shift. There is opportunities to move up more if you have a CDL with tanker and hazmat.
What is the best part of working at the company? The owner is a wonderful person What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Working around people that challenge every idea, even when presented in a way that any normal person would have taken the time to evaluate What is the work environment and culture like at the company? It’s good but you need to be ready for the varsity in personality What is a typical day like for you at the company? Office, computer, meeting, meeting, meeting’s travel, long hours and switching hours depending on work. Making myself available at all times sums it up.
Great company and great pay. Never doing the same thing or working in the same location, always a change of scenery. Very fast paced and ALOT of room for advancements and promotions, you just have to want it, it won’t get handed to you.
Great place to build resume, meet great people, changing environment. Long hours, inconsistent scheduling, required to wear multiple hats for same pay. Excessive OT requires in order to really make good money. Poor management department; extremely bias.
The entire workforce understands that teamwork is the end goal and that without it no one succeeds. Mark Kelly is a very good man with so much experience to share with his employees. He is always in his office working - 49 years after starting the company. A real 'from the ground up' story of one man's perseverance now supporting the lives of more than 160 employees. Everyone is approachable. The team goes to great lengths to ensure their customers and colleagues are valued and provided with the best service possible every day.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 13 questions about working at SAFETY MARKING INC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SAFETY MARKING INC employees.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at SAFETY MARKING INC?Published on May 24, 2021
- SAFETY MARKING INC