Sage View Care Center

Sage View Care Center Employee Reviews

Great place to work place is like a second family. Recommend to all new grads and LTC fanatics or if your looking for a change of pace. You won’t ever be bored.
Pros
Coworkers, average pay
Cons
Expensive benefits
Sage View Care Center is a fantastic place to work. I have been here for almost a year and they go out of their way to help you out and there are chances for career advancments. I love how we all work as a team and take care of all of our residents!
I loved my job and loved the people I worked with.. would still be working there if I had not moved. I worked with the all people young and old, it was the most rewarding job that I have ever had. I woe alot of hats in this position but at the end of the day I was glad I had this job.
Sage View has great staff, and residents. I learned alot working there, it was a very rewarding job. If I had another opportunity to go back, I more than likely would.
Pros
Free meals, some fun outings.
Cons
Not many days off, odd hours made it hard for personal time and family.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Uno de los mejores lugares pagados en el área, y muy privado
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
Cultura
They over work you and don't give you benefits when you work full time hours because your hired on as part time. Taken for granted. Always forced to work weekends. Rarely get days off. No sick leave policy.
a diverse setting and a variety of daily job duties made work enjoyable
Pros
steady job duties and interaction with staff and residents
Cons
not enough time budgeted to complete projects
Well this was a very hard job to do. Not only that management people were not very respectful either. They would pretty much walk all over there employees.
Pros
nothing pro about it
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
It is a very fast paced and hard work is expected. It is very physical and emotional. The hardest part of the job is loosing a resident. You get very attached and it's hard when you loose someone you have taken care of. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping elderly people and knowing they appreciate it even if they don't say it in words, they say it with a smile or even a look in their eyes. It's a great feeling to know you made a difference in their lives one day at time.
Pros
the pros in this environment are helping others
Cons
the cons are short of help and not being able to do all you could if there was more help.