Saggezza Employee Reviews

Nightmare
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2018
They make everything sound awesome while interviewing! Do not believe it. Turn over rate is like a revolving door. Management on the client I work for is horrible. Will throw anyone under the bus to make himself look good. Management is never around for support or questions but is there to point fingers after you try to do the job you were hired to do. There are not that many clients as they would have you believe so I have to travel to work and there is no care for work life balance management could care less if you are not seeing your family etc. These managers got promoted because the company is smaller and easy to move up not because they were or are qualified to manage anything or anyone. Head my warning you will want to leave 2 days in with this management team, people leave managers not companies.
Pros
Cons
Very Bad Management Teams
Great mid market Consulting Company
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2018
In my career I always knew I would get into consulting but the large consulting firms didn't appeal to me as I would feel lost in their process. Saggezza was a perfect fit for me because it gives me exposure to several Fortune 500 companies but also makes sure you're supported on your assignments.

On Friday's in the downtown office they always have events to look forward to. They host several events during the year to network both internally and with our clients.

My Leadership listens to us and feel they really want me to succeed in my career at Saggezza. There is always something new and innovative the Leadership Team strives to achieve and they foster a collaborative environment.

I'm proud to be working for Saggezza and look forward to the future growth of our organization.
Pros
Support Network, Opinions and views are respected
Cons
concerned that if we grow too fast we will lose or cohesive environment
Manager was a liar who threw me under the bus all the time
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 31, 2018
The manager made many promises that were not kept. Always pushed and always operated in crisis mode. I hired on as the #3 person in the group but became #1 after 2 months because the others quit. I quit after 6 months.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Too manu
Fast paced and challenging positions offered outside your comfort zone
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 23, 2015
Fast paced and challenging positions offered outside your comfort zone. Go for it, if you like to explore.

Benefits are OK and client pipelines are not so well organized, thus more chances to loose clients.
Terrible - Run Away
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 24, 2017
Promises, promises, promises. But very high turn-over, can't keep good people. Terrible management and execution. They'll promise the world but you will end up leaving dismayed. Take this warning.

Want to know more about Saggezza?

Ask a question