Sagicor Life Insurance Company

Sagicor Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant2 reviews
United States2 reviews
A typical day includes filling out reports, managing travel arrangements, catering, event planning, and assisting the executive team with all their needs.
I learned quite a few people skills, a ton about the insurance industry, and it defined the type of environment I like to work in.

the management is great, as far as my position went, I had daily interactions with department managers, I, however, cannot attest to what it is like to be managed by those individuals since they were not my direct managers.

The hardest part of this job is being a people pleaser when you are just not feeling up to it. Everyone has a bad day here and there.

I will say in that the best part of my job has been seeing how my efforts have helped other people, whether they be clients, or other employees.
Great business.very enjoyable, wonderful staff and work environment to make any employee feel right at home. Any and everyone would love to work here at Sagicor but only a few are chooses
Job seekers rely on your experience.