Sagicor Life Insurance Company

Sagicor Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews for Producer

Producer2 reviews
United States2 reviews
I arrived at work. Started my computer. Grabbed some coffee. Logged into to computer & then the phones. Cleared out the Que and proceeded to check voice-mail's. Returned all my voice-mails and logged notes in each account. Assisted co-workers on a need be basis, all while still taking any incoming calls. Dealt very closely with all departments as most of my call require that I check for answer from them. First break. Then back to checking the voice-mail's again. Log back in to the phones. Now it's time to check on my assigned clients. Called each one personally and reviewed each inquiry. This was my favorite part of the day. Because I connected with company representatives, we joked and laughed with each other. We would discussed a lot of things from family, to our everyday events. Now its lunch time. After lunch it starts all over again, but it never was boring.
Pros
Celebrating all holidays with a company lunch.
Cons
Too many birthdays, and way too much cake.
Racially challenged company. Does not understand today's working youth ages 18-30. In forces rules that are not in handbook. Singles out employees that have not worked there for a number of years .
Pros
Cons
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.