Sagicor Life Insurance Company

Sagicor Life Insurance Company Pay & Benefits reviews

Great place to work. Good people, benefits, and management. Felt like a family. Everyone works together well. Encouraged time off and strong focus on family.
Sagicor isn't a bad company to work for. I feel that the compensation is good. Pay days are the15th and 31st. Vending machines are free. The office is small and laid back and the atmosphere is happy but the work can sometimes be stressful. Everyone is pleasant with the exception of one person. If you become an employee you will soon find out who she is. She's always nice in front of management but when they are not around she's extremely nasty but if you complain to management about her nothing will be done. The benefits are not good either.
Pros
Free vending machines
Cons
Benefits, parking, traffic when the Bucs play, the chairs suck
I've been with the company for almost a year now and found that they are very professional as well as helpful. I was able to build my practice from scratch which I was not able to do at other firms. They provide the support and lead generation to make it easier for me to build my business. I would recommend to anyone who works hard but just needs that support they are currently not getting to come here. Lastly, the products are very competitive with No medical records and No Physical.
Pros
Lead generation and marketing support
Cons
No salary
My coworkers and the office are very nice at Sagicor however the advancement possibilities and the compensation are not on par with the industry for my position.
Pros
Office location and atmosphere.
Cons
Compensation
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sagicor Life Insurance Company?