Saia LTL Freight Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 521 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOFrederick Holzgrefe
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
Fair Interview with management that has not go back with me after getting all my testing for over 3 weeks. then had to call over to new management to get all my paperwork an get a start date.
Relevant job history. Experience driving tractor trailers.
They asked me for my personal phone number, why, because they tract you from it, and they send all your week schedules to your phone and expect you to checked in with it every day to start your shifts and end your shifts with your personal phone but yet YOU CANNOT USED YOUR OWN PERSONAL PHONE WHILE YOU'RE ON DUTY. Where's the JUSTICE?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Saia LTL Freight?Published on May 24, 2021
- Saia LTL Freight