SAIL Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great work place
Residence counselor (Current Employee) –  Baldwin, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Great place to work, if your looking to help others with mental health disabilities. Staff is friendly, different location to work. Young adults, elderly people you can enjoy them all.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
lunch to short
summary
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILOctober 23, 2017
Help client with daily tasks. Took client to Dr. apt. I learned that you have to be patient with the elderly and very understanding. My management was very Good. The client home was very neat and clean and that makes a differences. The hardest part was when my client passed away we had a bond very nice lady. Sharing a bond with my client I learned a lot from just listening to her.
Pros
Walking, talking, sharing a bond with my client
Cons
the days she was not feeling good
productive and fun
Student Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMarch 24, 2017
great management and team. wonderful enviroment to be in. everyone genuinely cares about students and staff. great benefits. good pay. excellent communication.
Co workers
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 17, 2017
We had some great co workers who put their heart into the job and lesson plans. The most enjoyable part about my day is seeing the children learn and really understanding what they are learning.
Very beneficial experience
Certified Substance Abuse Counselor Intern (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 29, 2016
This was actually my first job back in the Charlotte, NC area and getting re-acclimated to the Charlotte was challenging at times, but very rewarding in turn.
Pros
Flexible schedule and great co-workers