Saint Anthony Hospital Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Saint Anthony
Lead Outpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2018
Saint Anthony Hospital gave me opportunity to become Lead Outpatient Coder, for that I remain grateful. At the time there were a couple management changes as well. My decision to move forward was no reflection upon Saint Anthony Hospital, per se.
Pros
career growth
Cons
low morale
Great
Manager Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2018
St. Anthony Hospital is a great place to work, culture is excellent customer service is practice by everyone, Working with my team is rewarding we are all team players, working together to get the job done.
Great opportunity for learning and advancement of skills as a nurse
Registered Nurse, Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 2, 2018
Fast paced, high energy, acute care environment where you will see patients across the life span dealing with a wide variety of acute and chronic diseases. Level 2 Trauma Center.
Mission-focused
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2018
Mission-focused community hospital. Dedicated staff. Demanding work environment. Good co-workers. Leaders are out-of-touch and expect too much from the staff below.
Short staffed, cutting corners
Labor and Delivery Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 8, 2018
Company does not allow overtime of any time and is constantly cutting corners. They are always short staffed. Some doctors treat RNs well, others are nasty.
Pros
Cons
No overtime allowed, short staffed, many things broken in building
A good place to work and did not like losing my job.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 7, 2018
Worked an 8 hour day when we had work. Having to leave my job because they took it away. I leaned many medical terms on a daily basis is what I liked most and being able to work from home.
safety
MENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 5, 2018
Safety is a top when it come to patient focus. I like working in the field of behavior health because it it never a dull moment and no two days are alike.
Pros
flexable
stressful, unfair and underpaid
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 2, 2018
extremely stressful, underpaid and over worked. Employees are treated unfairly and like garbage. Registration is always blamed for everything. I really dislike working ther
My supervisor
Food Service/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 23, 2018
My Supervisor at St. Anthony's was very helpful and she always helped me out when it came to trying to get experience in different fields around thew hospital it really gave me a lot of experience and made me comfortable to do any job she gave to me that day.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Pay
Grew a little
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 13, 2018
Saint Anthony Hospital was my first job after high school. I learned a lot and was able to grow and advance. The working environment is close knit. Hardest part of the job was making sure everyone was getting everything they requested. Most enjoyable part was the co-workers and managers who taught me a lot.
Pros
good friendly employees.
Cons
not enough time to finish the work.
While the job is exciting and a great experience i feel a few othe the managers are unprofessional and rude to thier employees hence the reason for m
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 26, 2018
Better management would make people want to stay and work a job they love. I was able to obtain access working around different types of sickness and learn to bill patients accordingly to their insurance companies
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Rude managers, unprofessional
Very conservative work environment
MS Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 13, 2018
I have learned first hand that management is more likely to point out errors than handout compliments when a job is successfully completed.

The most enjoyable part of the day is the morning greeting my coworkers.

The workplace culture is segregated; most of time you learn about another departments projects only after they have procured a new vendor and it's time for the technology portion to be incorporated.
Pros
Work day goes by fast
Cons
Constantly putting out fires
Intern/helper (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 5, 2018
When I worked at Saint Anthony Hospital i was never bored there was always something to do. I leraned new things everyday.The people i worked with were all friendly.
Fast paced but fun
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 22, 2018
Fast paced ICU with a amazing management support and lots of learning opportunities. Everyone will pull together to help you when you need it and is accepting of help when you can give it.
Challenging and fast pace.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKFebruary 8, 2018
I’ve worked here for four years and I have loved it. We are a close knit family. The doctors are amazing and we genuinely have each other’s backs. The teamwork “vibe” is encouraged throughout the whole hospital.
Pros
Discounted meals.
horrible
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2018
unsafe area. absolute lack of work ethic and super lazy staff. poor management. very disorganized. poor benefits and pay. dirty office environment....
Culture finding its way
Management (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 29, 2017
Saint Anthony Hospital is improving its services and organizational culture. The staff and management team will be ready for the new Focal Point facility.
Pros
Friendly team members
Cons
Management still finding its focus
Relaxed Environment
Hospital Helper (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2017
A positive environment where you are taught to gain experience. The job tasks were not difficult once you learn the process. Basically, you go in are, you are expected to complete your work duties.
Good
Telecomunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2017
It was good to work at a hospital. I had great Administrative Assistance support and Customer Service support experience there. It is a busy hospital.
n/a
Operation Manager, Sodexo (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 11, 2017
Management never acknowledge their employees. It was a very strict place where you had no voice. I, as a manager tried to keep moral up for the employees, but was always stopped. With the companies that I have worked for are always based on the values and believes they have