Saint Joseph Mercy Health System Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 68 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 577 jobs at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System because we can’t find any available jobs at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 257 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Even as a permanent employee, be prepared to float to different locations at the drop of a hat. You’ll be notified the night before that you need to float to a different site. You will not get compensation or unit based flex pay. Your start time will also change without notice. Management is horrible. Will not reply to emails.
Money and reimbursement is the most important thing to Trinity. It's unfortunate! Lowest pay than other surrounding hospitals in area. Nice coworkers though.
I really enjoyed my time here. Staff in my department was very helpful in teaching and helping you grow in the job. It was a nice and clean work environment
I worked here for over 9 years. Great company with opportunities for growth with good benefits. My manager was very supportive of our team and inspired me to be a leader. My coworkers were an amazing group of professionals who worked well together as a team.
The idea of the mission and what the company stands for is great however leadership is out of touch with real issues. Thoughtful, but still far underpaid. You will find great individuals but there is also a gossip culture and unhappy patients.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 48 questions about working at Saint Joseph Mercy Health System. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Saint Joseph Mercy Health System employees.
Insights from 32 Indeed users who have interviewed with Saint Joseph Mercy Health System within the last 5 years.
How do you resolve conflict?
They asked if I was willing to relocate
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Health System