- Work/life balance is odd, wants Saje to be the basis of existence and sole reasonfor being a healthy individual.
- Uses “cultural” tools (Seven Spiritual Laws/Ennegram) as discriminatory tools for hiring/promoting within company.
- Upper management = BAISED ; definitely some ethical issues within this company and especially when thinking in terms of driving business.
- Fake facade of “wellness” and “not your average retail company” THEY ARE DEFINITELY AN AVERAGE RETAIL COMPANY. Goals, KPIs, Yada-yada definitely high presence but portays an image of not focusing on sales or seeing community members as just a sale/$$.
- Founding family ridiculously distracted and intense; will spy on you within your retail store to see if you’re actually working + not understanding there’s so many selling points being missed to drive business.
- Not big on sustainability. Wastes ridiculous amounts of paper/cardboard/plastic etc in MASS AMOUNTS. Over production of products with low sell through rates. Seriously need to check the business model. Will not last in the USA with this sad ideal of a business model. NOT SUSTAINABLE. STOP WASTING PRODUCT/TIME/PACKAGAIN/MONEY.
Met amazing beautiful souls as coworkers, teaching community about wellness.
Everything else, especially the CULT feeling and saying “not average retail” but definitely average retail.