SALDIVAR HOME HEALTH Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Liked my co-workers
Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 28, 2017
Liked working here, but did not get paid on more than one occasion. Supervisors were always available and were there to help but owner and her family were not
Great workplace
LVN (Current Employee) –  Alice, TXNovember 19, 2017
Great enviornment, great teamwork with the office staff, excellent administrator who is passionate of the company. Strong leaders, caring nursing staff
Good working environment, everyone very friendly and helpful
Contract RN (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXAugust 1, 2017
All the staff was friendly and helpful. They shared knowledge to help you improve your work skills whenever needed. Trainings to keep up with new trends in the business were always available.
Pros
continueing education always available
Cons
no full time position
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXMay 30, 2017
I learned more about a persons life and how nothing should be taken for granted. I love helping others as needed. I want to further my career in the medical field to help others in need.
Productive work place fun to work
Home Provider (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 5, 2017
Its a great work environment fun to work with allbyou different patients always willing to work with you great hours great salary pay if I had the choose to go back I would' in a heartbeat
Pros
Great hours
It was a great learning experience
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXMarch 21, 2017
I have been with saldivar since 2004 and it has been an experience for me ,I am a people person so I love what I do. So I want to get a start in the medical field to see if it would be for me.
Favoritism
SLAVE (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMay 11, 2016
New manager at pharr tx office play the favoritism card. Claims to be best friend with the owner "offii" like she calls her. Instead of directing clients complaints to the proper individual either she don't report it or she reports it to "offii" leaving the proper individual not knowing what's going on. She is very very forgetful and can not handle the work load due to not having the knowledge necessary to perform such a job and the fact that is also in charge of the home health referrals, schedules makes this issue even more pathetic because she is not a nurse and don't have the license, knowledge or skills necessary to make that kind of decisions. All the nurses on the field claim she keeps the petty cash to buy groceries or stuff for her, turning in receipts to administration for items not bought for the business. She retaliates too. If you plan to work there, watch your back because the director of nurses is never there, I mean never. She is always in corporate city, so they in corporate only get to hear and believe what she tells them. No rn to over see clients. Good luck.
Pros
No rn to supervise you
Cons
Psychotic manager.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Home Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hondo, TXJuly 8, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed working here and learned a lot. A typical day at work included visiting with and caring for my client about 3 hours per day. I would make meals, bathe, and clean my clients house on a daily basis.
home provider
Provider (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXOctober 27, 2013
loved helping the clients with the things they had difficulty doimg
Pros
patients
Cons
healthcare
Great place to work..very family friendly.
RN (Former Employee) –  Alice, TexasNovember 7, 2012
I loved working for this Company. I was hired as an RN. They pay the best wages in the area. I easily made 6 figures with my salary, on-call and per-visit rate. They were flexible with me so I could take care of my kids school needs. They are computerized, so as long as I stayed organized with completing my notes on time, I never fell behind.
Pros
independence
Cons
heavy workloads...they have lots of patients.
I worked great but didnt like job
cna (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 4, 2012
I did home health visits seeing scheduled patients all week and week end.
Pros
liked visits
Cons
wasnt worth the pay per visit