Salelytics

Salelytics Employee Reviews

United States30 reviews
Featured review
Salelytics selected this as a representative review
Great Opportunities!
After working at a number of places, I finally was able to work somewhere and get recognized for my efforts. Like most jobs you will get out of it what you put in. In this case I have gotten even more than I expected. My managers have been great and are willing to help me and show me how to get better. I came for a job but it became a destination and a career!
Great benefits
Started with 2 week paid vacation
Supervisor helped me balance family life responsibilities with work.

Taught me the sales cycle and funnel

Provided activities outside of work to get to know my co-workers.
Diverse and inclusive
Really like the diversity experienced at this company since its divestiture.

My only critique is that the compensation is weak for some of the roles.

This is a great place to land if you are starting out in an office environment. It will give you the stepping stones needed. There is some growth potential here.
Salelytics is the New Black
Great job if you like working at the carnival and stumbling around in stilettos. Smoking plays a very important role in the culture, hierarchy and advancement process. It's all about sharing cigarettes, vapes and bacterial infections. Offers a nice little "catastrophic insurance" plan with a high deductible. It's not the freshman 15, its the first year 30! Good Luck!
It was great for a while...
They can be really pushy and make you feel weird about going to work.
Mostly nice people. The work its self is scripted and it wasn't supposed to be. The pay and Benefits are excellent, but I'm unhappy here.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
The job contractual
American express control the contact and can be ended at any time .Compliance is a major focus . Lot of pressure on time and calls ,The people are great and manager support is great ,
Keep blinders on for first 6 months, can transfer
Saleytics has a poor hiring practice of hiring to fill a seat. No matter the skill you will try to be placed in the high turnover programs. Fight for what you are looking for and if not keep your blinders on to transfer in 6 months. They are trying many things to assist with retention and job satisfaction, but until wages increase and employee appreciation in a few departments change it will continue to be a revolving door.
10/10: would highly recommend
I loved everything about my experience here. If I didn’t have to go back to school, I would definitely still be there. The team here is literally a family. I wouldn’t have traded that experience for the world.
Sales Associate
Salelytics is a great place to start out at to get experience at if you are looking for a job chance.. many programs to choose from and each pay differently. The people I work with have turned into some of the best people in my life! I am grateful that I work there and that I meet them!
If you are looking for something new challenging then check out salelytics 😁
Great Balance of self- work and supervision
With this job you need to be self motivated. Slight Supervision to help assist you with problem situations. But, this also depends on the client and management you are working for. Switching to different clients and management occur, so job enjoyment will vary.
Do not work here!!
Most unorganized place I have ever worked at! Not fair, you are just a warm body that can easily be replaced by them they DO NOT care about the employees! Work area disgusting and dirty with hair, built up dirt on keyboard and mouse, crumbs in drawers and in cracks of desk! Management is a joke, they spend more time outside smoking than working!
Just don't
There are many telecommunications in the area. If you're looking for comparable work with a higher wage, I would suggest going to another facility. If you're willing put aside morals and kiss b***, then by all means work here. Favoritism is huge, and when brought up to a superior it is waved aside. If you want a fair playing ground when it comes to your sales, look elsewhere. Anyone and all will snake a sale away from yourself and when brought to managements attention, they are still awarded despite the appropriate evidence. The stress is not worth the pay they have in place.
Advancement opportunities and fun place to work
Benefits and vacation are very good. Many advancement opportunities and career growth should you want to move up. Your manager will work with you to help get you to the level you want to be. Overall a very fun and productive work place. You are appreciated for the work you do. Bonuses, food days, trivia days, video games in the break room are just few great incentives.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Promotional Opportunity, Work Life Balance
Very repetitive
Very mind dumbing , management is not helpful . You deal with people on the phone all day if they answer. Company is constantly changing this hard to keep up with the changes.
Work environment
It's a good place to work. Friendly people and great work environment. The management is great. They give you the tools you need to be successful. They are always training you to be better.
Will hire anybody
Very disorganized company and the managers aren't flexible. Their policy is a joke and only care about their client. They don't care about the employees.
Working to change a culture
Over my time here, I've seen a lot of changes for a long time it was a slow downward slope. Within the past year they've made a strong effort to make it enjoyable and are constantly trying to evolve into a fun place to work. The atmosphere is fun and friendly, the managers try to have the employees best interest. I love having a flex schedule and knowing I can count on having weekends, evenings, and holidays off.
Great work life balance
My managers are great to work with. They truly care for you as an individual & are there to help you succeed & grow. Not to mention my amazing team of co workers that I get to work with. We like to celebrate our achievements & have fun incentives! Vacation & Sick time is great, unlike what you find with companies when you are starting out. You get rewarded for your hard work & dedication.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Promotional Opportunity, Work Life Balance
Everything looks appealing on paper
The amount of benefits, vacation pay & sick leave pay looks amazing on paper however, when you opt to use your vacation or sick leave you MUST put it in months in advance because you have to have it approved 48 hours in advance AND each program can only approve so many hours of vacation per month. MANY employees end up forfeiting there vacation pay as they are unable to use it as they've (management) have approved too much time off for the month.
Management is sup par at most. The lack of communication is ridiculous. You have one manager tell you what is expected and another tell you a different group of criteria is expected. When you make it known that you were told two different things they will tell you they will "look into it" and you never hear a response. Nothing is in writing what is expected of you only what is suggested.

You are expected to be at your desk and anti social for 8 hours out of the day. Yes you may leave for bathroom breaks but if your bathroom break is too long you will be questioned.

Salelytics offers bonus pay to there employees however, if you have an extremely high bonus they will question you for falsifying records and/or PIN you so they can negate a portion of your bonus (ie. 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%).

As for growth within the company it is very possible to grow. If your wondering if you get a raise as being with the company 2, 3 or even 4 years the answer is no. Everyone is paid the same regardless of experience and regardless of tenure.

Salelytics is formerly known as West Business Solutions don't be fooled by the name change its still the
 - more...
Cold/warm calling
Be real here, their biggest programs are sales calling with a difficult bonus structure that makes people want to give up or cut corners to meet metrics. Unless you really like selling, don't kid yourself and don't let the benefits and wage lure you. After a couple years, it just wasn't enough to make me stay. I took a pay cut to get back into what I realized I wanted to do.
Pretty good
You have it easy they are very helpful their. just ask the right questions. It's not a hard job you may get tired of people who just can't afford thier services and don't want to switch because of their prices. they don't adjust to what is best for the customer there policy about things are very strict.
Pros
You can advance their if you like lieing 2 yourself
Cons
Its 2 layed back and boring and eventually you lack interest in the Job.