SalesDouble

SalesDouble Employee Reviews

In a two month period of time I had three managers, but those who have been there are wonderful.
Those who have been there the longest (1) are wonderful to work with, but what I was told by the first manager, nothing turned out to be true.

I was told they have a marketing department that educates and nurtures before you call the targeted lead. - no that is you ...You are marketing educating and nurturing on non targeted leads from 2012.

When I ask who the CEO is, I was told the information was private.

They tell you they provide a CRM - If you can call it that... they have not invested in new technology since at least 2012. You cannot dial out from the CRM and you will never know your open rates on email unless the target actually tells you. 1/200 maybe. Most of the communication is by email, because their targets lead to voice mail only, if you cannot speak to a decision maker you will not make any sales.

They do provide an excellent auto dialer but to make an outbound call to the few leads you are able to convert to a targeted prospect, you have to go through a multi step process just to dial their number.

New people are simply marketing for those who have been there forever. After you leave they will go in and get the leads you have warmed up and wala success.

I actually had leads tell me that they had moved all communications to spam in 2013. There seems to be a huge gap between the time the company was quite successful and now. (many years).

Lastly, they want to hit their client credit card weekly.... which most companies were staunchly opposed to....
All show No Go
There system is antiquated and the prospects have no interest in it. There are so many new technologies and this version is stuck in the 80;s. The auto dialer was full of old leads and customers would stop answering the phone if you did a follow up call looking to close. The insurance industry is weak on the commercial marketing side - these guys couldn't even put up $500 for a lead system. I went in with open mind and gave it my 150% effort for 6 weeks but its a losing proposition. Time vs pay $0
Pros
remote
Cons
old leads, weak pay, old technology
Work from home
The only good thing about working at Sales Double is you work from home. They have a mediocre product and are afraid to give you specific references when customers ask for them. You are told to refer them to the website's references which makes me very suspicious. Also very protective of the number of accounts they have leads me to believe they are not doing too well.
Great people, great environment with good vibes. work hard play hard environment with people focused on the same goals. I would strongly encourage anyone that wants to work hard and reap the rewards to work here.
Pros
work/ life balance
Cons
seriously great team and have never had a complaint
Friendly Atmosphere and Great Hours
The workplace culture is the best part about working with SalesDouble. It is a friendly, accepting, and outgoing environment. The workload varies. The hardest part is learning processes, but when you get that down, it is quite enjoyable. I recommend working for SalesDouble.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesDouble. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8