Salesforce Careers & Employment - Working at Salesforce
Work happinessScores based on about 205 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMarc Benioff
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
What would you say about your employer?
Honestly, I do not remember, but I remember talking about my passions in life and what I do and how I will add to the ohana (family) and what 1:1:1 means to me.
I was asked mainly about my background and how it was relevant to the position I was seeking.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Salesforce?Published on May 24, 2021