Salesforce

Salesforce Employee Reviews

United States631 reviews

ohanasalesforcecomsfdccultureequalitysnackbalancecloud

Good working Enviroment

The workplace culture is awesome nice to work there. People are friendly, cooperative and talented. I enjoyed working there. I like the office fixture and machines.

Amazing place to work!

Have worked at Salesforce for 5 years and have really enjoyed my time thus far! Great company, culture, people and environment. The company really values its employees.

Pros

wellness benefits, work/ life balance, culture, offices have snacks and drinks

Cons

pay internal promotes less than external; a lot of internal meetings that consume your days

Salesforce insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility

Great for working moms

I have had two kids while working for Salesforce and the environment for new and expecting parents is unparalleled. Not only do we have amazing benefits but more there is a great sense of community for supporting each other during the good and tough times of being a parent. At Salesforce I always feel like a person first and not just a cog in a big machine. I think this comes directly from the Top.

Leadership is totally blind and very political.

I was given lots of work on my 2nd day of onboarding with 7 days of delivery time. Then another project with closed timelines and as soon as it was done, they moved me out of the program. I suffered so much mentally after being an over achiever and delivered so much in shortest time.

Great culture, products, customers, and C-suite vision

Great culture, products, customers, and C-suite vision. I've worked here for 5+ years and seen the Salesfroce transform into a large-yet-still-innovative company.

You can do what you want

Fake reviews. Not what is promised. Get ready to drive for nothing and be penalized. High pressure sales with an unknown environment where most people don’t want you there.

A Rare blend of Innovation, Corp Culture, Benefits & Work-Life Balance

Salesforce has provided me unparalleled opportunities for Personal & Professional Growth, Career Advancement, Training, & manageable work-life balance

Love Salesforce

I started 6 months ago after working at my previous company for 10 years and will never look back! Great culture and leadership genuinely cares about the wellbeing of their employees

I feel valued and love the company's values

I really like working for a company that has values that I care about (specifically, sustainability and equality). It's great having the resources we need to get our work done - computer hardware and VMs, but also education when we need it, travel when it's needed, and so on.The planning process is generally clear and transparent, which makes it easy to understand what you're working on and how that fits into the overall company strategy.Salesforce has a strong focus on having data that backs up decisions. As a performance engineer, where data is the core of my job, I find this very refreshing.

Pros

The Salesforce Raleigh office has an amazing culture, Salesforce Raleigh is a place where everyone feels helpful and welcoming.

Cons

Salesforce makes a lot of effort on "fun" activities which just aren't important to me.

You can be your authentic self and be appreciated for it

At Salesforce, everyone is valued for their initiative, effort, and contribution, and respected for their diversity. It is really a unique culture with a positive vibe.

Great team culture

Great workplace culture. All of my coworkers across the organization, even outside of my discipline, are incredibly professional and have always been positive, kind, and supportive. People here really go out of their way to help each other out and create a good team culture where everyone feels heard, respected, and supported.

Excellent company to work with

I have a great team which feels like a family. Very cooperative, flexible timings, Good management. Great office locations and spaces. Helps in personal growth with helping company grow.Helps in training skills that I need to master, Cannot complain about anything. Privileged to work in worlds top companies

Pros

family like people, good skill enhancement, best company

Cons

Frequent org changes

Pull back the veneer and you'll see the ugly truth

I worked for Salesforce for about two years. Within that time I noticed a cultural change towards ultra liberal progressivism which was then mainstream within the office and constantly shoved down our throats doing activities or meetings that took away from work time which we would later need to make up by staying late or coming in early. Management is the typical fake friend who only promotes a** kissers. I did learn some useful skills and insights there however they lied about promotion time and would switch around our metrics & compensation more than expected for such an "amazing" company. By the end of it all I was so burned out I quit the job and then moved across the country to restart my life. Take with that what you will. I now run my own company successfully in South Florida and regret nothing

Pros

Decent Pay, Good Benefits, Smart People

Cons

Fakeness Everywhere, Constant Micromanagement, Promotions Based on Brown Nosing or Race, Constant Ultra Liberal Propaganda

Progressive Company That's Not Without Flaws

I love the fact that Salesforce has fully embraced hybrid work. Still working through the teething pains of project delivery in a hybrid environment, but it's getting better. If you don't want to be in the office 5 days a week, value working for a company that encourages giving back to the community and truly embraces being mindful, then Salesforce is for you.

Pros

Employee focused, very inclusive environment, progressive on social causes

Cons

Rapid growth, usual struggles with being able to scale

Best company to get your "PHD in Support Engineering"

I have learned and grown so much as a person and as an IT professional. Success at this company requires you to be vocal about what bothers you before it gets out of hand.

Pros

Great work at home and meetups

Cons

These are high stake situations sometimes.

Grateful to be at Salesforce

Salesforce is a company that cares about you and about the world. Work-wise, your happiness depends on the team you are on and on your manager, but as things move fast here, you are never stuck in the same situation for too long.

An imperfect company that's working hard everyday to get it right

A typical day at work generally calls for problem-solving. The problems are never the same, but most of the time, there is a clear process or framework for the journey from problem to solution.There are tools that will help you set goals, challenge yourself, and navigate your career. The management does send down heavy-handed requirements sometimes, but most of the work is done on teams with clear charters and areas of ownership and those teams are generally able to make their own plans in line with the technical direction of the organization.The company leads with values and integrity. They don't always get it right, but they try every day to improve. When they get it wrong, they learn and adapt.

Used to be the industry standard, but no more

I came to Salesforce because of their stellar reputation as being a company full or intelligent, hard working, community focused people. Over the years, the company's values, commitment to community as well as its employees' well being and work life balance has deteriorated and it's now all talk and no action. Executive leadership is non-transparent and not trust worthy. Unless you are part of the inner circle, you are left out when it comes to promotions, raises and bonuses. It's a shame to see such a great company come crashing down.

Pros

Flexible work location

Cons

Over-worked, under-paid, impossible to get promoted, too much backstabbing and politicking.

A company with clear values that even my family appreciates

I have an intense job in a dynamic environment. Executive leadership is incredibly talented and committed. This is a company where you feel respected and valued.

Best company I've ever worked for; they truly value their employees

Salesforce values it's employees, and they prove it with their generous pay and benefits. They also provide floating holidays, "wellness" days throughout the year (averaging 1 per month) since the pandemic. They really care about their employees' mental health and work/life balance.

Pros

When in the office, there is free food & beverages including a starbucks-like cafe, alternative spaces to work, and private rooms for meetings and phone calls.

Cons

None, this is a great company and everyone feels privileged to work there.

Salesforce lacks equality and pays less than standard

Typical day at work is fine - little micromanagement and my co-workers are friendly. Management is really young here, and our team has two brand new managers. It really shows by how they've hired our team; nothing about our team is equal right now; pay, level, nothing. It's very up in the air and feels like a popularity contest to say the least. Work/life balance would be fine, but it's really not that great when they keep tacking on additional job duties and responsibilities but not offering raises or promotions. Across the board we have severe burnout, and it was even noted in the annual employee survey. It's nice to have a day off for wellness, and $100 stipend for the gym.....but where does that really get you when your pay sucks and management doesn't do anything to fix the problems of inequality among team members. It baffles me still that trust/equality our part of our top core values. I don't trust salesforce anymore because they just tell you what they want you to hear, but don't follow through on promises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

63%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

72%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Salesforce with

Studying at Salesforce

Find out what it's like to study here.Read all reviews
  • Salesforce