Salesforce Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 12, 2019
Great Cafeteria; Lots of fun things to learn. Culture was great. Learned a lot and met a lot of good people. Managers were great to work with. Lots of work to do.
Pros
Work from Home
Productive and fun work
IT M&A Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 12, 2019
I enjoyed working in a place with highly intelligent people. Management allows you to thrive and showcase your ability to do the work. I worked hard but at the same time had an amazing time. I feel the energy is super positive no matter how difficult the task or project may feel at the moment. I would welcome the opportunity to work here again. I had an amazing manager and mentor to guide me in my position.
Great working Culture
Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COFebruary 3, 2019
Code base is a little old for developers and trying to get new code is a tiresome process. But great company culture. Amazing compensation and benefits
Fun workplace with many great perks
Nonprofit Industry Solutions Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 25, 2019
Fun, fast paced working environment with all the fun perks and snacks. Once you learn all of the Salesforce products you will be good to go. Has many perks that other companies don't and the work life balance is great.
Pros
Free snacks and games.
Cons
n/a
Salesforce product is great
Never worked at Salesforce (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica Canyon, CAJanuary 10, 2019
Salesforce is a good company. No serious known issues. Tremendously good product. I suspect that Salesforce has a very positive and bright future ahead.
Dream workplace to start your career.
Software Engineer, Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco County, CAJanuary 9, 2019
worked as a summer intern at Salesforce San Francisco office. Learned a lot of things in CRM space while having fun for the summer.

Awesome place to work and make it part of your professional journey,
Productive but fun environment
Billing/Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 4, 2019
I worked in Accounts Receivable and we were responsible for doing all the billing for thousands of accounts. I had a great manager who made working there enjoyable. My job there was outsourced to the San Francisco office. We had a family environment there and everyone loves working for Salesforce.
Pros
Great Benefits
Work life balance
Incentive Compensation Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 12, 2018
Sometimes its too much work that its Hard to Balance work and personal life. Other than that, i really enjoy working in the company.

Great company to work for!!!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Too much work
Toxic & Abusive Management in Worldwide Data Centers
Data Center Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 6, 2018
-Lack of strong high level leadership
-Data centers are isolated offices, and do not follow Salesforce's advertised ethics and standards
-Fear-based management style is encouraged
-Abuse, bullying, discrimination, and retaliation commonly occur behind closed doors
-Low turnover is only due to very high pay scale
-Management enjoys playing jokes on their employees, such as firing them, just for their amusement

My recommendation is to steer well clear of any Salesforce Data Center roles. If you are a healthy, positive, ambitious human, you will more than likely not thrive here.
Pros
Free office junk food
Cons
Abusive
overall work environment
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MADecember 6, 2018
overall average environment; very busy; not so much time to learn anything new; not much guidance; caseload is very high; coworkers are not helpful
Productive work environment
Director Of Business Development And Marketing (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2018
Opportunities for growth. Desirable and flexible work schedule. Team environment with internal administrative assistance when needed. Would recommend.
Leader in its segment
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  DublinDecember 4, 2018
Great company to work for with a strong corporate culture/identity and business model.
The company is taking great care of its employees and there are a lot perks working for Salesforce (financial and career evolution).
Pros
Fast career progression possible
Cons
Lots of micro management
Good Company
Network Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MADecember 4, 2018
It was a good company, but the work/life balance was terrible in the department that I worked in. Shift schedule which rotated every 6 weeks between days/nights.
Very Quick
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Moscone WestNovember 28, 2018
Very Quick paced at Dream Force. Was a Greeter and a scanner. I later worked at an insurance company and used there CRM for 11 months. I am very happy to say that as far as seasonal jobs go DreaAm FOrce is one of the best!
Good
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 12, 2018
Great Company to work for. Some pros and cons just like any other Company. My current management is great and very supportive in my interests and growth.
Good
GSD CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORNovember 12, 2018
Great company but little management assistance. Came in knowing I had no Apple experience and was told I would be trained, but this never happened.This lead to high turnaround in the department as well.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Hi turnaround
All about growth/not about people
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2018
Its getting harder and harder to hit their board mandated number each year, as such the wheels have begun to fall off even at HQ. Fantastic company to work with as long as you aren't in sales. Otherwise, it is very challenging and unless you have a corporate brand you can uphold even under the worst pressure of your life with terrible managers, you will struggle. Good luck!
Pros
free coffee, brand recognition
Cons
terrible management, cut throat, shrinking territories, hard to succeed
Productive and fun working place
Software Engineer (Summer Intern) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 9, 2018
- Best working culture
- Learned new/latest technologies
- Learn and learn sessions
- Team meetings were super fun
- Freedom to take own decisions
Pros
Work Culture, Free Lunches, Time flexibility
Sales force
Director of Global Employee Benefits (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 3, 2018
The team was in turmoil but the management was very supportive. A lot of politics going on in HR but great benefits and interesting job. The CEO is amazing in giving back to the community
Pros
Great CEO and company. Giving back to the community
Cons
Too much policts in HR
Really awesome place to work at
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 16, 2018
Hm, where to begin? I have been at Salesforce for about two years and it has been the best professional experience to-date. Salesforce is packed with incredibly talented individuals who strive to do good work. The culture of Ohana is what makes this place really awesome. You're treated fairly and people are there support you. I also love the fact that there are unlimited opportunities to learn new things. Whether you want to become Salesforce certified, explore new roles or connect with others outside of your immediate team, it is all there for you as long as you take the initiative. I give this place 5/5 stars simply because it stands up to its reputation as The Best Place to Work For.
Pros
Pay, snacks and drinks, benefits, perks, unlimited learning opportunities, genuine coworkers
Cons
work-life balance, competition with other SaaS providers, no cafeterias

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

63%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

91%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss