Salesforce Pay & Benefits reviews

Fun Place to Work
Member of Technical Staff (MTS) (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 12, 2019
Fun place to work, really good co-workers and managers. Really great work environment and culture. Lot of opportunities to learn and grow. Really good benefits as well.
Salesforce the company is great, but lack good managers
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 3, 2019
The product management team lacks direction. Repeatedly, we started new products, worked on them 3-6 months then they were cancelled. Very dissatisfying. Managers I worked with were passive-aggressive, lacked people skills, and had little understanding of the customer. Job opportunities went to manager's favorites, and there was inconsistent team member expectations. Team members could not be trusted, talked behind back like middle school. Very clicky.
Overall office moral was low. Good people are looking for other opportunities outside the company. While innovation and creativity are encouraged by top company executives, it depends on your manager's ability to let go of their ego and realize other people are just as smart or smarter than they are to listen to your ideas.
HR is not skilled or educated enough to understand all ADA disabilities. The company complies with ADA accommodation on paper, but managers have a different expectation that means defying doctors orders to make them happy.
NOTHING I did made the manager happy. But then, how could a manager whose been caught lying ever going to be satisfied?
I'd rather gouge my eyes out than work for a bully control freak manager who created an oppressed environment, and abused power to demean my position. Three levels of management and HR did nothing to help.
For a company that BLEEDS Ohana, there is certainly a lack of equality for all employees to work in a hostel free environment. And, the effects of a hostile and oppressed work environment leads to stress, anxiety, depression, and low performance.
My experience
  more... at Salesforce was THEE most trying of my career. I intend to use Freedom of Speech to share my story in hopes that it helps educate all company management so that other employees don't suffer the way I did.  less
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
Great culture with a bright future
Data Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 13, 2019
I enjoyed my time here. Room to move within the company if you feel your skills and talents could be best utilized. There are great groups and benefits that you can find around such as Toastmasters, Equality Groups, Music group and others you can look up anytime internally.
Pros
Culture, encouraged to support others
Cons
No free food, questionable processes
Flexible work hours
Deal Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 10, 2019
Came in at work around 9am and left around 5pm.
Flexible schedule and when it was busy times we were obligated to stay overtime.
The middle managers were fair and transparent.
Health benefits were good
People were friendly and the work environment was diverse.
Easy commute on where I lived in the city.
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
Executives were not transparent
Fast paced work
Guest Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 3, 2019
Salesforce offers many benefits and opportunities if you choose to pursue them but career opportunities varies greatly depending on your level and department. Real Estate and Workplace services in San Francisco was known to be a toxic culture in the middle of a top rated company. Still, there are many opportunities to learn, grow your career and network. Hopefully the culture of this department will recognize the issues being voiced and address them so it can keep up with the reasons other departments name it one of the best workplaces.
Pros
Always something happening
Cons
lack of career advancement, strict levels system, bad work culture on specific team
Amazing people
Sr. Analyst, Sales Strategy (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 16, 2019
An amazing place to work along with a ton of great people. Decent hours some long days during the planning season. Plenty of smart people around to learn plenty from
Wonderful
Employee Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2019
I’m sad in relocating best place ever to work. I really enjoyed my time at Salesforce. I would definitely try and work in the office where I'm moving to in any position because I love it!
Pros
Free snacks, drinks, food
Great working Culture
Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COFebruary 3, 2019
Code base is a little old for developers and trying to get new code is a tiresome process. But great company culture. Amazing compensation and benefits
Productive but fun environment
Billing/Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 4, 2019
I worked in Accounts Receivable and we were responsible for doing all the billing for thousands of accounts. I had a great manager who made working there enjoyable. My job there was outsourced to the San Francisco office. We had a family environment there and everyone loves working for Salesforce.
Pros
Great Benefits
Work life balance
Incentive Compensation Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 12, 2018
Sometimes its too much work that its Hard to Balance work and personal life. Other than that, i really enjoy working in the company.

Great company to work for!!!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Too much work
Reveiw
Admin (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 3, 2018
I dont know why this is popping up because i do not work here. The automation needs to be corrected because you're going to get a lot of bad data when it comes to your salary estimates and job satisfaction.
Sales force
Director of Global Employee Benefits (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 3, 2018
The team was in turmoil but the management was very supportive. A lot of politics going on in HR but great benefits and interesting job. The CEO is amazing in giving back to the community
Pros
Great CEO and company. Giving back to the community
Cons
Too much policts in HR
Really awesome place to work at
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 16, 2018
Hm, where to begin? I have been at Salesforce for about two years and it has been the best professional experience to-date. Salesforce is packed with incredibly talented individuals who strive to do good work. The culture of Ohana is what makes this place really awesome. You're treated fairly and people are there support you. I also love the fact that there are unlimited opportunities to learn new things. Whether you want to become Salesforce certified, explore new roles or connect with others outside of your immediate team, it is all there for you as long as you take the initiative. I give this place 5/5 stars simply because it stands up to its reputation as The Best Place to Work For.
Pros
Pay, snacks and drinks, benefits, perks, unlimited learning opportunities, genuine coworkers
Cons
work-life balance, competition with other SaaS providers, no cafeterias
Production and a lot of fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 29, 2018
Very good company to work for and they had very good employees. A lot good of products and some great customer.
I was hoping to retire from this company.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short break
Salesforce is a good company
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CASeptember 17, 2018
Compared to smaller places that I worked for in LA salesforce is a breath of fresh air. The compensation, benefits and work-life balance plus the caliber of people who work at this place is hard to find. The code is written nicely and has comments and is as clean as it could be given the infrastructure and size of the systems that the software needs to be able to handle.
Pros
Benefits, compensation, caliber of people who work there
Cons
Not much career development you have to be your own boss and carve the path for your next steps
Salesforce used to be great
Marketing Cloud (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 18, 2018
The first 4 years of Salesforce was amazing. Then, the focus was on revenue and utilization and not helping customers. Making my last 2 years not as enjoyable.
Benefits
Cons
Unhappy customers. The products are not as innovative as the competitors.
Best Work/Life Balance You Can Find
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 14, 2018
Salesforce probably has the best work/life balance you could find in the industry. However, depends on your department / senior management, your advancement could be jeopardized by favoritism, unfortunately.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No free lunches
Underpaid and Overworked
Account Executive, Small Business (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2018
Salesforce is a great company with a titan of a name on your resume. Great people and a good culture help overshadow the fact that account executives are vastly underpaid compared to 99.9% of other companies. The skills you learn as a sales person are invaluable, just be prepared to work 10-14 hour days in order to make any kind of money.
Pros
Culture, benefits, #1 tech platform on the market
Cons
Overworked, Underpaid
Saleforce was a great place to work
Lead Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 11, 2018
Salesforce used the latest technologies allowed autonomy and used SCRUM for building small teams to reach it's incremental goals of delivering software via it's pipeline
Pros
Great healthcare benefits
Cons
was only remote, but could have relocated
High Performance Environment.
People Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 15, 2018
High Performance Environment with fuzzy metrics and kpis. Results driven, must meet numbers at any cost even at the risk of burnout. Many great perks and benefits. No clear career pathing. People are both great and terrible depending on role/dept.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

3.9InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

4.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight