Salesforce

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Good working Enviroment

The workplace culture is awesome nice to work there. People are friendly, cooperative and talented. I enjoyed working there. I like the office fixture and machines.

Amazing place to work. Work hard and play hard.

The company is always innovating and looking at what works and what doesn't. The culture of adapting to meet our core values is a critical driving factor. I work in customer success and we are always looking for ways to delight and exceed customer expectations.

Pros

always innovating, always looking for opportunities to help customers get the most out of their investment.

Cons

Work/life balance - we work hard. Promotions are slow.

Salesforce is a great place to work and build a career or work out the remainder of one.

Salesforce is an excellent place to work for motivated and talented people who don't need a lot of hand holding to get their jobs done. Strong leadership from the CEO on down provides a solid direction for the company and very clear expectations, but not an environment where you are told what to do rather you are treated like a professional and how you get it done is up to you. The company has tremendous concern for the employees - lots of programs for health and well being both physical and mental. Benefits are excellent as well as very supportive team members. There is a strong culture of Ohana at Salesforce and it resonates throughout all the various departments and functions. There can be a difficult balance at year end but that's expected of any sales focused tech company - thought you are still treated with respect and if you need time take time.

Pros

Strong leadership. Excellent team members. Very employee focused.

Cons

None.

Very challenging, but my favorite place I have worked.

PROS: Gender and racial equality are true priorities. The culture is fun, and Salesforce's events and facilities are second to none. The best in business. CONS: A breakneck pace of work is expected from everyone, across the country. It can sometimes be unsustainable. Org and manager changes are constant.

A great introduction to tech as a field overall!

During my time at Salesforce I thoroughly enjoyed learning how to utilize the system, as well as a variety of benefits such as snack kitchens on every floor and catered lunches every week (sometimes almost every day depending on what clients we would be setting meetings up for). However, I realized through my position that I was uninterested in office/desk work, which was very beneficial in shaping my future career path, so I am thankful for this position and what it taught me.

Pros

Free catered lunch, snack kitchens on every floor

Cons

Work does not excite me!

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Overall positive experience

This was a good internship. The management was all very kind and helpful, being a teenager at the time. I was able to learn from multiple different people on my floor about their jobs as well.

Great company and great culture. Once hired, internal compensation and promotions are hard to come by.

Overall, Salesforce is a wonderful place to work. My only complaint is they don't practice what they preach when it comes to internal compensation for their existing employees. New hires are paid much more fairly than those who have been there for 5+ years.

Pros

Great culture, work life balance, flexibility

Cons

Poor pay for those who are tenured because of no pay adjustments

Engaging workplace culture, great work, lots of learning, attentive management, easy to move between teams

The things I care about as an engineer are engaging work, continuous learning, growth opportunities, and the ability to step back from work and live a fulfilling life. I have always been able to find this at Salesforce. And in the rare times I haven't, Salesforce has made it easy to move internally to find what I'm looking for.

Did an internship here, definitely an amazing company to work for

Overall, I had a great experience interning with Salesforce over the summer. They paid well for my position, and they offered a lot of great perks for interns. My manager and team were very supportive, and everyone in the organization was very helpful and were available to chat.

lots to learn and do and see

i believe that the workplace is overall good there are some times that are not addressed at lower levels. My management team is great and I enjoy what i do.

Amazing work/life balance

I work cross-functionally with other teams on a daily basis, so there's a lot to learn. My co-workers are all really nice people, that can also get the work done. Institutional knowledge is greatly appreciated in my position, but I sometimes find myself wanting to work on something new. Work can get stale if you don't take the initiative to look, but management encourages it.

Prodective and fun workplace

Great place to work. Very supportive people. Everything organized. Transparent management system. -Unparalleled team, benefits, and overall company culture-Tons of room for upward mobility/growth-Work/life balance and overall flexibility-Leadership

Best Company in the world

Couldn't be a better place to work. The onsite work is flexibile, pay is very fair and the people are all so smart, kind and welcoming. It's the best place to be!

Micro management and managing out employees

Toxic culture. I was managed out rather than being taught and coached. I wanted more support instead I was discouraged and fell into depression. I felt I wasn’t able to do something the “right way”, even though that right way is just an opinion... a bias

Benefits

Cons

Untrustworthy managers

Everything is great

I quitted just because I wanted to change my job role. I satisfied the nice colleagues, salary, benefits and so on. If I have an opportunity of the new role, I'd like join the company again.

Pros

Almost everyghing

Cons

long company training

Salesforce is a great place to work

There is always something to learn. There is always someone to ask. There are always challenges. You are in control of your career and there are endless possibilities if you put forward the effort.

Pros

working remotely, compensation, work-life balance

Cons

you need to understand and respect the culture

Great company that treats their employees well, but the corporate culture is a bit much

Only complaints after working there for several years has been that the corporate culture is drilled into everyone a little much, but if you avoid drinking the company kool-aid it's a great place to work.

Depends on your team, over all lots of learning & innovation

I've really enjoyed meeting people from around the world while working from my couch. The workload fluctuates-- first 3 months were absolutely crazy. Unclear expectations for contractors (at least on my team). Advancement can be affected by changes that happen many levels above you. You can learn lots of transferable skills, and generally have fun at meetings. For first time professionals this can both be a leg-up and a challenge. The only constant really is change.

Pros

Very nice people

Cons

Ambiguity, not a lot of time to get comfortable, always changing

Intensity of change

This is a company of overachievers. As such you are constantly applying pressure to yourself to help the organization and keep up with the highly talented people at Salesforce.

Pros

Amazing culture, great place to learn

Cons

Intensity can be too much at times.

Great work culture

Due to the pandemic, a typical workday was coffee, meetings, and logging in while wearing my PJs. It was a great virtual​ experience with my team and supervisor.

Profitable company that innovates frequently

Salesforce is a fast-paced company with 3 releases a year, which means constant learning or you fall behind quickly. Working on account teams can be stressful because they don't train their staff well on their roles. Bureacracy has grown tremendously as the company has grown, and the company is now comparable to an Oracle or SAP rather than a nimble start-up. However, they do acquire companies frequently and shift around R&D resourcing frequently so there's constant change.There's a big focus on equality and company culture, therefore if you like the culture you'll have many opportunities to do extra curricular activities related to giving back to the community or participating in special focus groups.

Pros

Good pay, promotions can still be had if you work hard

Cons

Bureaucratic, process heavy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Salesforce.
Powered byComparably