Salient Federal Solutions, Inc Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
Great Company
Command Post of the Future SME (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 26, 2018
This was a great company was a great company to work for. I ended up deploying to Camp leather neck with them. They made sure all admin paper work was taken care of. I received a 3,000 dollar bonus while working with them. Any support I needed I was granted. I would work for them again any day of the week.
Pros
great pay
Cons
none I can think of
productive and fun working with SalientCRGT
SR. Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 21, 2017
SalientCrgt is a very good place to work. I do not want to leave the company. I am still looking inside. But my current project work environment and management is very poor and there is no proper process in the project. Hence I decided to leave the project but not the company as much as possible.
Outstanding Company
(CPOF) Server Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2016
I was only able to work for these guys for about a 9 months because the contact was canceled due to lack of funding but I received an award and a cash reward for managing to pick up the slack for one of my co-workers who was out on leave. I managed to do his work, his reports and his weekly meeting with MCTSSA on top my duties which included weekly sever maintenance for the entire combat theater.
Pros
Treated me great, trained me great, gave me the chance to excel
Cons
none I can think of
Productive environment with friendly employyes
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 13, 2015
Most days are very enjoyable because of such great staff members. I look forward to coming to work daily because of the challenges offered me through interaction with clients, and daily job responsibilities. I have a great work ethic which requires diligence, and patience to maintain great professional relations internally, and externally. I would say the most challenging part of the job are the deadlines when dealing with government contracts. However, this is also the most rewarding when completed in timely fashion which is necessary at all costs. The most enjoyable part of my job are the staff members. It makes coming to work much more enjoyable when surrounded by good people.
Pros
Staff, Healthcare, PTO accrual, Office atmosphere
Interesting place to work
Sr. A/P Specialist (Current Employee) –  McLean, VASeptember 23, 2015
The time I spent at Salient was informative and interesting.
The culture is friendly and casual. The management and my co-workers were well informed and helpful
Pros
Close to Tysons Corners
Cons
Short breaks
directly focused on excellence everyday
IPv6 Network Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 30, 2013
Great leadership.....mission driven....open door policy is outstanding!