Sally Beauty Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,652 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOChristian A. Brickman
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
-Are you good with communicating scheduling issues ahead of time? -Why do you want to work at Sally’s? -what area of the store is your least favorite (hair, hair color, skin) -How many hours are you looking for -What do you bring to the table working for Sally’s? Why should we hire you?
My availability, my experience, and when I could start.
Why you want to work there. What part of beauty care are you most interested in?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Sally Beauty?Published on May 24, 2021
- Sally Beauty