SalonCentric Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 366 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBertrand Fontaine62%approve of Bertrand Fontaine's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryBeauty & Personal Accessories Stores
- HeadquartersSaint Petersburg, FL
There are 2 SalonCentric jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at SalonCentric.
Salary estimated from 735 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at SalonCentric have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 86 questions about working at SalonCentric. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SalonCentric employees.
Insights from 177 Indeed users who have interviewed with SalonCentric within the last 5 years.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
It was a niece experience the few days I worked there. I had appreciated the value of their training which gives more time to better understand and to ask question. People are good and the supervisor was kind. The company takes employees outside for fun. I.liked also the daily communication for employees to know how their perfom. And i also liked the internal organization and the safety workplace...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at SalonCentric?Published on May 24, 2021