Salter Properties Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
Terrible management and no benefits.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARApril 30, 2018
This was by far the worst company I have ever worked for as they do not care about their employees at all. I have been waiting on my last pay check from the company for 2 weeks and when I have reached out to the regional manager and payroll admin they just give me no real answer as to when they mailed it to me if they have truly even sent it. I left this company because they do not care to give their employees a harassment free environment and will do whatever it takes to just fill up their apartments. I would never recommend anyone to work for this company. If you are interested look somewhere where they care about you and are willing to pay you a fair wage for the amount of work you put in.
Fast paced fun environment
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 17, 2017
Daily the office will have multiple tours to take tenants on. Every new file or change in file must come through my office. I organize and use extreme attention to detail in regards to work and tenant files. The management is wonderful and friendly, sometimes too friendly in the way of not knowing how to discipline when someone is in the wrong. I have learned many things by moving up from leasing to managing my own property and now assisting in a large property. From handling money, tenant disputes, deposits, tenant files and move outs. The hardest part of my job is as assistant I am not actually included in very many things so I am not always sure exactly what is going on until I am let in on it. I love the job. I enjoy the work and organizing as well as making sure all of our tenants are having a good experience when entering or calling the office.
Pros
There is a lot of room to grow with the company
Cons
Not large enough for good health care benefits
very low paid overworked promised raises that never happened in the company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 1, 2017
basically will hire you on make u do every bit of work never give u credit for work that you do and nit pick you until your beyond insane .promise raises and 90 day review never hold any word they have said .
Pros
you will find out this company is not for you
Cons
what isnt there cons