Salud Family Health Centers Employee Reviews

It was awesome until new management
LEAD REGISTERED MEDICAL ASSISTANT/FLOOR MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJanuary 1, 2019
New management not very compassionate, new administration not very compassionate. The original mission statement was changed, no longer addressing the migrant work program.
Salud Family Health Centers is a great place to work. You get many benefits and they are very flexible.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CONovember 2, 2018
Salud Family Health Centers is fast paced and can get very busy at times. I've learned many things working here and enjoyed working with the people there.
Pros
Benefits, good pay
Cons
Lack of acknowledgment from management
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sterling, COJuly 31, 2018
This is a great place to work because of set schedule and you are indoors in an office setting. Rarely are you bombarded with too much to do. It isnt a very slow pace but just enough to keep busy.
Fast pace working environment
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJuly 2, 2018
Very busy clinic will surely having you moving at a fast pace. You will get to learn quite a bit working here. One of the best things about this job is you have career advancement options.
Pros
Learning experience will allow you to expand your knowledge in the medical field.
Cons
No camaraderie between pods
Executive Leadership top-heavy
Center Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COJune 10, 2018
Too Many VP's, very top heavy. The left hand doesn't talk to the right. Policies not followed by everyone across the board. Clinic staff is generally great to work with.
Overall good place of employment.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COMay 17, 2018
Overall good place of employment. My position was a fairly new one, so I was able to mold it to fit patient flow. The hardest part of the job were irate patients. But overall great place to work
Wonderful place to work
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COJanuary 2, 2018
Family oriented, great benefits , Loved it there! co workers were wonderful people and we were like a family. Enjoyed meeting different people and would love to find another job like that.
Pros
Great pay, paid vaction and sick time, 401K, free medical visits, discounted dental services, low health insurance and life insurance premiums, great work schedules
Productive and interesting.
Retinal Camera Projectt Assist/Pt Colon Navi (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, CONovember 1, 2017
The clinic was a great place to work until, my job was eliminated and the clinic converted to a medical school. I met lots of people and did a lot of customer service and marketing, retinal screening of diabetic patients. Lot's of telephone, letter typing, insurance billing, commuting.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great place to grow
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COOctober 10, 2017
This is a great place you can learn, grow and expand your skills. You will soon find out this company is like a family, people will care about you and help you in anything possible
Good working enviroment
Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Frederick, COJune 20, 2017
Salud is a great company to work it understands and is sensitives to families with low income. Well rounded office that offers various services other than medical.
Great work enviroment,everyday is something new.
Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Frederick, COMay 30, 2017
A typical day at work would be scheduling appointments, confirming appointments and taking messages for providers.
I have learned many things but the most important I would say is to keep my composure and learned to be a great listener.
During my time in Salud Family Health Centers I have had two different managers both different in their own way but great leaders who have made me do better in life and at work.
I would describe our workplace culture as unify. Is very easy to get along.
The hardest part of the job would be that everyone's needs are different and sometimes that makes the job a bit difficult depending on the patient.The most enjoyable part is I get to speak with different people and I love the feeling of being able to help others. It makes me feel content and proud of what I do.
high patient load
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COMay 8, 2017
Provide a service to underserved communities however the patient load is not sustainable. need some restructuring of patient scheduling. Staff was great.
Good company
Bilingual Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Frederick, COFebruary 14, 2017
But No opportunity for growth it is hard to move positions in the company. They have great benefits but it is very hostile.
Fun, friendly environment, productive
Externship Student (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COAugust 20, 2016
I did my externship at Salud. Staff was very helpful and very friendly. Great working environment. I learned a few extra things that I didn't learn in school and several different techniques to do certain tests and procedures. Hardest part of the job was giving children vaccines. I enjoyed working with others and the friendly environment. Overall it was a great experience
Great learning experience
Transitions of Care Member (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COJune 20, 2016
Typically, the day is filled with busy runs to the hospital, home visits, scheduling follow ups, calling patients after discharge and charting all patient interactions.
Pros
Minimal supervision, long lunch
Cons
small stipened
Productive and fun workplace
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COJune 5, 2016
I have the opportunity everyday to really impact and help the lives of people. It is a rewarding work environment and there are always new patients to meet.
N/A (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COMarch 1, 2016
Good place to work, learn and grow especially for people learning about healthcare. Most enjoyable is working with coworkers who are mission driven and helping patients.
Reporting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, CODecember 23, 2015
For those interested in the Medical field and
Health field, anywhere from RNs, PAs, IT, front desk staff and MAs background from these and more are very valuable.
Patient oriented Community Health Center
Medical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COOctober 26, 2015
I enjoyed working for a Community Health Center. Our patients were
90% Spanish speaking. Our mission was to serve the poor and uninsured. I enjoyed my co-workers we all worked as a team to accomplish our tasks. I did not think that there was anything hard about my job. I was there for 20 years.
fun and productive when helping all patients on my schedule
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COJanuary 24, 2015
My job is to provide excellent customer service in a respectful manner always willing to help others in any way possible. Confidentiality is a must in the medical environment. We work in a team and not as an individual. The hardest part of this job is when you were not able to help a patient at a 100% not being your fault but other reasons that go with the duties you have and the requirements some programs have and patient does not meat. The easiest part as an enrollment specialist is helping others with the hear. That should be natural in someone in the medical environment.
Pros
acumulation of vacation and sick hours
Cons
no breaks unless you dont have a patient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salud Family Health Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Salud Family Health Centers Reviews by Location