Sam's Club Careers and Employment
- CEOKathryn McLay
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You're seeing Sam's Club jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 11K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 1.1K questions about working at Sam's Club. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sam's Club employees.
Insights from 3.7K Indeed users who have interviewed with Sam's Club within the last 5 years.
Give an example of how technology has helped you in your job. Give an example of when you responded to a customer poorly, and how you could have handled it better.
None just here is what’s available what do you want
Very relaxed and laid back. Probably the easiest interview you could have. Questions were simple: *Can you work weekends? *What availability can you work? *What do/did I do at my current job? I wasnt asked any situational questions. After all the questions, you will be given a tour through the area you will be working in** I suggest asking a lot of questions about the job, store, benefits and any other questions you might have! They like that! And it gives you more of an idea of what you're getting into. **
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Sam's Club