Sam's Club
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Sam's Club:

Sam's Club Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA39 reviews
I’m grateful to have been able to work there, but within time it became stressful. We were very short handed and often times the job was too much to deal with. If planing to work there it best to let you know that you got to have a lot of patience. It not easy but those who work there will treat you like family.
Long story Short Cleaned the lot they Said I didn't, didn't check the Cameras at all So they " Let me go". on top of that they treated their Cashiers like trash and then wonder Why they have the high turn over rate.
Coworkers are amazing, management not so much. They will work you to the bone and then get mad when you get sick and have to take time to heal. They don't care about you as an employee, all you are is 1s and 0s on their board.
Pros
Coworkers care and help each other out
Cons
Management expects you to live and breath Sam's club.
Sam's is a good place for work a management was good nice team leader and I'm very happy to work there and that job help me to improve my English everyday
Sams club is the worst place to work, they care for nothing but they membership sales. They reduce hours based on how many memberships are sold and threaten people if goals aren’t met.when members complain they give things away for free
Pros
Cons
Poor mangers
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I feel secure working at Sam's club. good management friendly staff and ready to assist when the need arises good safety standards good training and orientation
Work was extremely overloaded. management do not want to bring people who are skilled for the job but only for the people who are favorite. The managers blames everything on their team and overload their team with work that are more than what is needed.
when I first started there it was find. but they kept changing thing that it now suck to work there. also my boss really suck. but the do have good dental.
Needing to check your schedule every day to see if there were any changes isn't great, but the work was honest and the pay was decent. People in each department are fairly friendly, and supervisors are easy to get along with. Management needs to be better at setting schedules and working with their employees, but it's not terrible.
we don't have enough people that all i want to say

the next few spam words are for meeting the requirement of indeed so don't read thank you you just read those
Fast paced, and highly stressful job that constantly changes. Both members and co-workers will pull you in all directions. With the right management team, it would be more pleasant to work here, but the turn over is very high.
is was okay mangement wasnt good at all. happy to find a new oppertunity to wokr else where. but overall it was a great expeirence being there overnight
Pros
they cook lunch
Cons
co workers werent good teachers
Sam Club was an enjoyable place to work. However, not a place to make a career path. Hard to move up the path to management levels

However, the environment was friendly and encouraged team players
Working there I learned to make sure the patient came first, what made a good manager vs bad manager - Sam's Club culture was about making sure the member's came first. The hardest part of the job was working with managers who have great leadership skills or great work ethic. But you get free membership as an employee
Pros
Yearly raises and bonuses and fixed hours.
Cons
doesn't screen properly for quality optical managers, regional managers didn't really listen to the associates
This is a very nice company to work for. They really care for their employee and will always work with you and your schedule. Pays well, hours always available and opportunity to grow.
I just want to say beside some management, Sam's Club is the better place to work for those people who like to advance their career in warehouse field.
learn much rules and regulation on the use to tobacco, proper waste disposal and more. management don't pay much attention on employees. work place culture is great, more like family.
at first it was good I was thinking that they will moving me up quickly because of my hard work and the amazing costumer service that I did but the managers are bot that motivated they always need you to work without any promotion or any thing even if you are the best
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
The management didn't seem to know how to the run the place. The Tire bay was terrible, multiple broken machines that never seemed to get fixed no matter how many times you told someone of management.
Pros
it was a fun work environment due to the employees
Cons
all those employees have since left
nothing good came from this job until I left and was able to advance elsewhere
you did make friends

all different kinds of people

pay sucked.

Complaints from customers bc they knew that they were "right".

belittling
Pros
at the time it was close to home
Cons
healtchcare, scheduling
The company only care about their own profits not the security of the employees. The management really sucks they don't back their employees up even if you were so kind to the customers and they were being agresive towards you. They just care on keeping their business going no matter what.
Pros
Short lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sam's Club. Our community is ready to answer.
5.6K
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight