Samaritan Daytop Village Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 126 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Is not so bad at some times but at other times it is absolutely horrible depending on your site. At the shelters they abuse the staff and make them work excessive hours with no care because the directors all go home at 5pm and are off on weekends but you will work 16hr days 3x's a week and they dont care
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Every work experience is unique. Let people know your thoughts on previous employers.
See more Samaritan Daytop Village reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samaritan Daytop Village. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 126 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Samaritan Daytop Village
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Samaritan Daytop Village?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Samaritan Daytop Village?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Samaritan Daytop Village?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Samaritan Daytop Village?3 people answered
- What benefits does Samaritan Daytop Village offer?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Samaritan Daytop Village?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Samaritan Daytop Village?3 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Samaritan Daytop Village?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Samaritan Daytop Village?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Samaritan Daytop Village a better place to work?2 people answered
See all questions and answers