Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Found 1,369 reviews matching the search See all 6,218 reviews
they are not treating different race the same
Senior Travel Counselor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 12, 2018
They do not hide how much they do not like you if you are from different. The worse company ever. Communication is very poor with managers. There is no communication at all.
Cons
free lunch
Good place to improve my job skill
UX Designer (Former Employee) –  South koreaDecember 9, 2018
There are so many jobs.
It's hard to process jobs for each employee.
But there are so many chances to have experience.
They also reward to employees about achievments.
Pros
Free lunch, long vacation
Good place to start your career
Lead QA Engineer & Technical Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 7, 2018
It's a good place to start your career
lot of great of people but they seem not able to retain great people
they all end up leaving after 3-4 years to other great companies
Pros
Friendly
Cons
HQ control a lot
Working for The Best
Merchandiser for Nest, August, Smart Home Products (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 5, 2018
Worked in a SAMS CLUB store on Weekends, Specializing in Assisted Selling of SAMSUNG Smart TV’s and other SAMSUNG Electronics such as Blu-Ray Players, Sound-Bars and other electronics.
Pros
pay, hours, leader
Cons
Temporary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 4, 2018
This was a really well organized job. They had much area for you to move up I. Their company. I would recommend this job to anyone who has call center and Custer service experience
Good place to work to
Technician (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHDecember 4, 2018
Had a lot of fun.People are friendly and good working team environment.Place is clean and personal is very professional.All lyle details are taken seriously.Customer service is at the top
Pros
Good bonuses
Ok
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXDecember 3, 2018
It’s ok I guess but the lead aren’t very nice and makes the work place hard to work work at so it’s makes you kind wanna look for something else like amazon
Contract Job was short.
Ran Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 3, 2018
Overall, it was great work experience to add to my belt. Management and team leads kept a relaxed atmosphere. Downside is the telecom field is very volatile and can lead to being laid off.
Pros
great team leads
Cons
getting laid off as it's just a contract job.
Great Place And Nice People
Retail Sales Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALDecember 2, 2018
I love my job and the people that I get a chance to talk to every day and the new things that the phones and service offer for the people who love Samsung devices and equipment.
Pros
Always Someone to talk to and help
Cons
I’m the only person at my site
Nice workplace and coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 2, 2018
The workday was the same day to day. Typical customer service work tasks. The job wasn't that hard at all. Just speaking with customers, and resolving their issues.
Good place to develop soft skills
Product Support Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 30, 2018
- Interaction with various teams from R&D to engineering to developers to finance to legal
- Documented approach to any task
- Employees are encouraged to take PTO on summer
Pros
Good year end gifts
Cons
Language barrier and mid-management has a don't care attitude for employees
Korean Company
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/HR GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 28, 2018
If you don't mind a culture change and getting to understand their ways it's great. From a outsider it might be a little challenging to take that on. But the people are very friendly.
A Korean-Americans Opinion
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 26, 2018
The job wasn't too difficult it just wasn't for me. Because I was also Korean, I was given different expectations which basically amounted to understanding and following the general Korean Hierarchy that takes place in our culture. While it was never too enforced, it did feel like a weight on my shoulders whenever I couldn't call someone by their correct title or not do things expected by me as one of the younger employees. Despite all this, I found my managers to be fair in their assessment and management. I liked and respected them.

Overall I found the job relatively easy, albeit stressful. As someone who worked in operations, I dealt mostly with people who wanted something.
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 26, 2018
assist customers that would call in in regrades to their samsung device. assist them with troubleshooting over the phone. determine if the device needed to be shipped out for replacement.
Daily goals
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 25, 2018
No meet about what to work on just being told what to do by different managers. Ask other an employees want to do or start on with. Having to ask what forklift i can work with.
Pros
4 days of work 3 days off.
Cons
Short assignement
I will always remember something that my CEO told me once “ there’s always rum to improvement “
Warranty manager and customer support (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 19, 2018
It was a great company to work to. They where always searching for new brilliant minds to support and to give them the opportunity to improve, no just as employees, but as humans to.
Worked remote and manager was great
Digital Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 15, 2018
I worked remotely but my manager was very supportive and encouraging. I can't say much for benefits since I was an intern. Food at cafe was good when I was on campus and dog friendly work environment is great.
Pros
dog friendly
Cons
korean company
samsung
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCNovember 15, 2018
loved working at samsung however it was only temp. The job culture was amazing and so were my coworkers. I wanted to remain with the company longer.
productive and educative
RAN Engineer (C&I Engineer) (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 12, 2018
loving ,fun and hard work to migrate a site successfully the management was understanding and ability to work from home is the best inline with management rules
Brief Freelance Work for Samsung
Freelance Artist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2018
I pretty much just worked for Samsung at imagine fest through atrium. It was a freelance gig. Nothing much. Getting paid was a hassle. Three days of work amounted for good pay.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Long time to get paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K
42.1K
31.2K

Women's ratings

3.1Fairygodboss Score

25%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

62%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss