Sandoz Employee Reviews in Wilson, NC

Production Technician/Compression (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCApril 6, 2019
Every company I've ever worked for has given me great opportunities and I have learned so much in this companies. I really enjoyed Sandoz and it was only 7 min away from where I leave.
Safe work environment
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCDecember 11, 2018
Weigh out the exact product and record all the weights of the product in powder form, also had to document all the rejects that were weighed out as well.
Great Pay and Benefits
LEAD PACKAGING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCOctober 28, 2018
Great pay and benefits but work environment very stressful and lack of training.Some managers showed favoritism and treated others with a lack of respect.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Lot of changes in management and shift hours.
Constant turnover
Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCAugust 1, 2018
I worked at Sandoz a few years ago in an executive level position. It was a cut throat culture. Out of the four Pharma companies that I have worked for in my career, this was easily the worst company for career advancement and an overall toxic culture.
Most of the folks in functional groups that I had daily relationships with have left the company for more rewarding positions. It's a real shame as well. The company could be great for professional and personal career development if it changed the culture.
Finally, in the four years I was there, they hired and fired 3 HR Directors. That speaks for itself.
Pros
Inexpensive living in NC
Cons
Back-stabbing management
Busy busy busy
SAP Super User (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NC 27893June 25, 2018
Constant panic stations and a general lack of alignment. Make more but don't make mistakes. Take it easy but make your numbers. Managers need to stop taking themselves so seriously and start developing teams.
Pros
Benefits, salary ok
Cons
Confusion, leadership, selfish culture
Under Managed
Pharmacuetical Opeator (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJune 21, 2018
Sandoz is a place where favorites get their way, management allows certain people to do certain things. If you get on the bad side with the lead then more than likely you will be "laid off" really soon or be treated so unfair that you want to find another job.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
everything else is cons
Enjoyed working there
Production Technician II (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJune 20, 2018
Great place to work.Everyone I worked around was great! Everyone was team players and didn't mind helping one another out.I would recommend others to go and work for them.
never know what the day holds.
Lead Calibration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCJune 7, 2018
Very challenging, fast paced , never know what the day holds. Good benefits I am self directed and allowed to make most decisions. Nice cafeteria and gym.
No work life balance
Production Operator III (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCMarch 23, 2018
It is a stressful environment. They decide if the employees have to work at last minute on weekends. If you dont show up on weekends they take your time. It is mandatory. Poor training program
Employees were not eager to cross train, but did a good job with employees present
Certified Granulation Technician Ran (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCMarch 20, 2018
With all the cut backs, I knew going in my position was a temporary one, but for the six months I was there I gave my 100%. I was taught wet granulation utilizing small granulators.I followed electronic batch records to ensure quality product was being produced. Once it was granulated it then was transferred in bins and drums to the dryers where It was then dried according to specifications. The hardest part of this job was the heavy lifting.
Good people to work with as far a production workers
Production Technician I (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCMarch 17, 2018
Good place to get training to move on to bigger and better things. No structure as far as work schedule. This company to me has all the potential to be a great company if the right people are put in place in management.
Pros
Its a job and it pays the bills
Cons
No plan for growth for production workers
can learn multiple tasks
Filling Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCMarch 13, 2018
you will learn more about safety and how they clean rooms after production. you will also work around different cultures and also learn more about who you are working with
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
its a job
Manufacturing Tech 2/ Quality tech II (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCMarch 11, 2018
spoken highly over the internet. great pay, they do give the holidays off, but i will not recommand this company to a friend, for the pay yes but the atmosphere no.
Pros
good money
Cons
short breaks, schedule change frequntly
Productive and very challenging
PRODUCT TECHNICIAN III (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCJanuary 1, 2018
Overall it's a wonderful place to work. I just want to expand my skills and continue learning new things. This was my first manufacturing job and this place has taught me alot and I'm still learning everyday
Pros
Good benefits, Learn new things
Very productive place,,
production tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJuly 21, 2017
Well it was the first job in this kind of company and in a short time i learned alot and made alot of product and the job prepared me for how i would work at nbty and really enjoyed it here and i do miss the people ,,
Pros
Good hours and time off
Status quo culture
Associate Director, Technical Operations (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJuly 18, 2017
Overall the pay, benefits and progression was good to great for high performers. The downside was a status quo culture that impeded progress and change.
interesting people who cares about people
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJune 22, 2017
a new challenge
very structured
exciting.
interesting people who cares
helped produce a product that will help a special need for someone in need
as a group we didn't accomplish our goal for the day.
Pros
very nice cafeteria, security
Cons
no benefits for Contractors
Productive work place
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCApril 18, 2017
Sandoz is a really competitive work environment and fast pace. You learn a lot about new equipment and new faces that you come across. Over all its a really good company to work for.
Great place to get a check.
Certified operator (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCFebruary 26, 2017
There isn't much balance between work and your personal life. The hiring process for conversion of contractors to perm sucks. You are hired not based off your work ethics or knowledge of the job but solely off who likes you.
Pros
You make great money
Cons
If you have a family you wont spend much time with them working here. Management sucks.
productive,hands on enviroment
Granulation Operator (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCJanuary 22, 2017
Each day we start the day with a shift meeting,get updated on company issues.Next we get our assignment for the day and proceed to accomplish our goals for the day.
Pros
Job Stability
Cons
Work scedual

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandoz. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.1InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight