Sandoz Employee Reviews for Senior Production Technician

Enjoyed working there
Production Technician II (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJune 20, 2018
Great place to work.Everyone I worked around was great! Everyone was team players and didn't mind helping one another out.I would recommend others to go and work for them.
Good
Production Technician ATO III (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 15, 2018
Productive and fun working there and the workers are like families it make are jobs easier. Doing my time with Sandoz I learned a lot from the company.
Pros
Bbq
Cons
N/a
Very productive place,,
production tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJuly 21, 2017
Well it was the first job in this kind of company and in a short time i learned alot and made alot of product and the job prepared me for how i would work at nbty and really enjoyed it here and i do miss the people ,,
Pros
Good hours and time off
saving people lives
Production Technician III (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCAugust 31, 2015
it a fun place to work with supportive management, I always look at the bright side of the picture everyday that I am saving someone life, if it somebody in my family or a total stranger
Great company
Production Technician III (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 21, 2015
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Professional work environment
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Production Technician II (Current Employee) –  wilson, NCMarch 18, 2014
A typical day at work for me is being able to accept change momentary. I'm skilled in many areas, so with that being said, I go wherever they need me the most. I've learned you got to be able to handle multitasking and stress.

The management there have been great. They have high expectations of me, though as I do in myself. I thoroughly enjoy a challenge.

My co-workers are great even on a bad day. I get along with everyone, however; there were days when you might work with them and they are having a bad day, somehow, I could always seem to make them smile. I enjoy helping all of them and they all knew I wouldn't mind at all.

The hardest part of my job was trying to find the time to multitask other duties and responsibilities of other jobs I was doing. Such as being the safety leader in our department. I was handling all four shifts collecting BBS sheets, Safety audits and safety meetings, putting in work orders in the findings of the audit and JHA's quarterly. Also I was on the change agent committee. That job consist of helping with special events such as Christmas parties, mother's day; father's day, adopt a highway, family, etc.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going to work being happy regardless what came up. I enjoy for the management to challenge us with goals everyday. I can assure you I would be the one pushing co-workers to lets get the machine running. I'm all about Quality, Safety, Production, and being happy while I'm doing it.
Pros
getting off a couple of days off doing the week or every other weekend off
Cons
working twelve hour shifts/ only two breaks
Overall I rated sandoz as a 10, pay is good, benefits are great, culter is varied, values are mixed, job security is good, if you work hard you can an
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCSeptember 21, 2013
Fast paced, detail oriented, have to be focused, respect is given and expected, work together as family. The hardest part of this job is the lifting. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people working together, eating together, sharing each others' lives.
Pros
Enjoying the kudos of good numbers being produced.
Cons
Overtime when the numbers are not.