Sandy Springs Employee Review

View all Sandy Springs reviews

good production day
Emeritus Senior Living Retirement (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAJanuary 3, 2015
a great day at work, understanding better what the clients like as far meals,knowing what the boss wants, beine a team player,fineing out what the customer needs, getting the job done in a satisfactory manner.
Pros
free meals
Cons
over working

Other Sandy Springs Employee Reviews

Great learning and productive experience
Interim Healthcare located (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2014
Scheduled to see patients 4 days a week in Cobb and Douglas County for an Admission, recertification, discharges and mostly revisits, documentation daily and travel time was a major part of my day at work. Teaching the patient and caregiver(s) is always ongoing, as well as conferring with the physician, supervisor, scheduler, and other disciplines, for continuity of care. I learned to be thorough in completing care for my patients, but you also have to practice time management to complete the daily assignment. Some management new in position, but growing in wisdom and knowledge in management and leadership skills. Co-workers are hard workers, thorough and committed to the cause. Late hours of work, because I chose to work 4 days a week instead of 5 days. Seeing my patients improve and able to become as independent as possible with the nursing care, therapy and medical regime they followed and will hopefully continue to follow, has been an enjoyable part of my journey as a Home health Nurse.
Pros
Salary for full time staff
Cons
reevaluate assigning New patients