Sanguine BioSciences Employee Reviews

Travelling
Mobile Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  TNSeptember 10, 2018
Most pleasant and helping co-workers that I have ever experienced in my years of employment. Available whenever there are questions. Very flexible with your schedule.
Pros
Assistance from co-workers
Cons
Haven"t found one yet
Look for work elsewhere
Sales (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CANovember 9, 2015
Worked at Sanguine for a couple years before being asked to choose between a paycut or termination despite being the company's top earner during my tenure there. Was the lone surviving salesperson of four business model iterations over two years (even the co-founding head of commercialization left). Management refused to pay me a final commission check upon voluntary resignation (in full breach of my compensation agreement) because 'no one there believed I was owed one' despite the revenue I generated during my last quarter.

Regarding to management, immaturity and lack of professional experience are evident in the way the business is run. Deplorable gossip about current and former employees, zero promise for professional growth, total lack of respect for employee input about improving workflows/customer feedback, and a constant air of entitlement create an incredibly uncomfortable office environment. Day to day, it was obvious that a lot of people working seemed to be doing just enough to not get fired as having a fear of unprompted termination wasn't exactly unreasonable (no real motivation to go above and beyond anyway). High stress and little to no reward was a common theme.

Getting to work in this particular industry was a big plus, but overall, I'd strongly suggest looking somewhere (anywhere) else if you're interested in a life sciences sales position.
Pros
Direct-to-patient research approach can be a powerful tool to advance personalized medicine, business model gives scientists in the healthcare industry a great deal of study flexibility
Cons
Complete lack of professioanlism at the management level, zero loyalty to productive employees, no clear understanding of the market they play in, unwilling to develop from within their own ranks, zero accountability from the top

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanguine BioSciences. Our community is ready to answer.

Sanguine BioSciences Reviews by Location