Sanofi Employee Reviews

Sanofi is a great place to work. We have a very mature quality system
Principal Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Allston, MAMay 25, 2018
Sanofi is a great place to work. We have a very mature quality system, which allows for a very structured approach to our work. This assures audit readiness. The only negative is that the company outsourced the manufacturing to a contract manufacturer, which required 230 people to be laid off.
Pros
Mature quality system and continuos improvement
Cons
new trend to outsource manufacturing to contract manufacturers
working
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAMay 24, 2018
Working at Sanofi was very good and fun learning and training in deferent department like MEDIA AND BUBBER solutions.and in equipment prep.Also building spinners and 2- bottle Samplers.
Wonderful place to work.
Sr Tech upstream Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAMay 21, 2018
Management is caring and go out of their way to prove the employee is the center of the world next to the customer. At times it feels more welcoming than home.
Pros
Free safety shoes
Cons
Very limited parking
Big corporation
Bilingual Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2018
I liked the people I worked with very much, and was treated well.
I might have stayed longer, but did not want to move to New Jersey. I thought the salaries could have been higher.
downsizing
medical representative (Current Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaMay 18, 2018
no compensation in downsizing no fair management no enough learning
there is difference between the business units and between the employee in the different business units
Busy day
Accounting Lead (Current Employee) –  United arab of emiratesMay 14, 2018
Gender balance , respect , trust and empathy
All employees have opportunity to grow and learn sharing knowledge and information learning new technology
Decent place to work
Manufacturing Technician Sr (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAMay 9, 2018
It was my first professional job so I was satisfied with what I had. They give good benefits, the pay was good, coworkers were great but job culture was ok.
Great Products
Senior Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 8, 2018
Always on the cutting edge of science and having great products. Very large so career advancement is easily obtained as well. Easy to relocate because they big.
Nice working circumstance
Economic Modeler (Former Employee) –  Somerset County, NJMay 8, 2018
Good data resources, working and life balance, nice manager, friendly environment
Ok workplace
Process Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Allston, MAMay 7, 2018
I was a co-op at Sanofi Genzyme so my experiences are not entirely typical of a full time employee. I enjoyed my work there and found it to be fulfilling.
Open space plan
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMay 5, 2018
like it or not, it's open space. Everyday you need to get rid of everything on your table... and the locker for us contractor is extremely far away...
Great work/life balance benefits but lack of advancement
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMay 4, 2018
This review is based on my personal experience working at Sanofi.

Positives:
A good place to learn about the inner-workings of the pharmaceutical industry. A laid-back work environment for most of the time. Great colleagues who are very appreciative of your assistance.
Flexibility to work from home, good health packages and vacation time. No 90-day probationary period to use benefits, which is great.

Negatives:
Lack of communication between middle and upper management when it comes to establishing priorities and deliverables.
Managers are never clear in their expectations for individuals.
Management or senior staff can be condescending towards you if you are a younger worker. If you don't speak up, you are treated with little to zero respect.
You can be assigned to a manager, who might have preconceived feelings towards you, can use the performance review system to deliberately hurt your chances of advancement.
Pros
Health, vision, dental, 401k, stock options, discounts, working from home, and paid time-off
Cons
Lack of advancement depending on your position in the company; lack of transparency from management
Good place to get experience
Warehouse Generalist Contractor (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAMay 4, 2018
The manager talks about people’s business to other employees and the lead lets people walk all over him. The employees are full of drama. I wouldn’t go back
culture diversity, Flexible work arrangements benefits, more vacation days
Scientist II (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMay 3, 2018
Flexible work arrangements benefits
friendly work environment
Good health insurance benefits
culture diversity
Less work related stress
More learning opportunity
summary
Inside Sales Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 3, 2018
great place to work for. Especially if you want to get your foot into the door. you get full experience on buy and bill and specialty pharmacy. get to work with HCPs
Nice people to work with
Compliance Specialist III-Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, NJMay 3, 2018
I really like the people I work with here and the culture is great, but upper management didn't really give me a chance with all of my experience to acquire the job I was actually doing. I know I'm not perfect, but I work hard to get the job done right. I don't think they will ever find exactly who they are looking for where their standards are so high they end up losing good employees. A lot of contractors found better jobs elsewhere. It's a real shame because this company has wonderful employees right under their noses, yet none of those good people are good enough for them to hold on to.
Pros
Co workers and culture
Cons
Lack of Opportunities for contractors to become perm.
Great Job
Verification of Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 3, 2018
Data Entry for a couple months before being promoted to Verification's of benefit's. Spoke about patient's healthcare. Contract job though and the contract ended.
Review
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAMay 2, 2018
Enjoyed my time working at company. Work can be tiring on the feet but it was paid fairly for contract work. Supervisors were good to work with. Would prefer full time job.
nice culture
Operations (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAApril 30, 2018
I enjoyed my time there. People were extremely nice and management appeared strong. The site was growing and the division was one of the better Sanofi business units in terms of performance.
day at work.
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 29, 2018
training multiple new employees and cleaning of rooms and equipment and inspection and case packing and material handling worked in blister and bottle lines. and give room Clarence and label approval in all rooms.
Pros
good environment, team work
Cons
not staffing in the rooms.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.

51K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.