Sansum Clinic Employee Review

View all Sansum Clinic reviews

Very exciting because each day was always un-predictable.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, caMarch 26, 2014
I worked directly under the main Medical Assistant, she was very helpful by always explaining things in ways anyone could understand. She had a very loving and caring nature and I admired her work ethic. Each work day was different but duties varied from setting up appointments, assisting back office procedures, inputting patient information, and making everyone in our office feel comfortable with prompt, efficient and cheerful assistance.
Pros
My supervisor's willingness to educate everyone who wanted to learn.
Cons
Getting attached to patients.

Other Sansum Clinic Employee Reviews

No promotions
Utilization Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 18, 2018
Only offered annual 1% raises with little to no chance of promotion. Fine for a few years, but not a career company. Daily workload was reasonable. Benefits were competitive.
Would return if I could!
Princial Trainer (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAApril 17, 2018
Sansum not only provided top notch healthcare to the community but was a a remarkable workplace. So long as you prove your work ethic, growth opportunity is at your disposal.
I had the good fortune of working within the clinical information systems department where we had a laid back, yet very productive work environment. The management team supported a healthy work/life balance and overall they felt like family at work.
The majority of the team was highly educated, but that wasn't the end all or be all which was refreshing being that human beings aren't cookie cut outs.
The benefits were great, salary was competitive and again, they took pride in patient care and their outcomes.
I was proud to work there and I miss it very much.
Pros
Growth opportunity, healthy work/life balance, competitive pay, nice benefits