Santé Center for Healing Employee Reviews

Great job for experience but not a great long-term fit
Worker (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXApril 28, 2018
There is significant turn over at this company due to disagreement of company's vision and poor management in many departments. Great place to gain experience and learn from a variety of professionals.
Pros
Free lunches, pleasant co-workers, heavy interaction with patients
Cons
Terrible and expensive health care options, lots of turn-over, competitive environment
Great company
NATIONAL MARKETING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXMarch 1, 2018
Sante Center for Healing has many great very experienced people on staff, and I felt as though I was part of the team. They showed me respect, and I was able to receive annual raises from my hard work. They are a great company and offer quality addiction treatment.
An incredible place to work.
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXFebruary 13, 2018
An incredible place to work. I felt supported and cared for every minute of every day. I loved the work I was doing and believed in the company direction. Employees at Santé truly care about the work they do.
Productive environment
Referral Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXDecember 16, 2017
Privately owned is a huge plus. Overall culture was collaborative for the most part. Some micromanaging and lower than market compensation were the negatives.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Communication between departments
Poor management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXSeptember 20, 2017
DON tells everyone that you are going to be terminated, tells you to perform a task a certain way under her direction and then would tell HR that you went rogue and were insubordinate. She would make scheduling arrangements with you and then offer someone else the same schedule which resulted in conflict between staff due to confusion.
Pros
Free Lunches, Goregous Campus
Cons
Backstabbing Upper Management
Run
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXAugust 26, 2017
Run and run fast. Unprofessional management:staff that gossips. There's a huge discrepancy between how certain patients are treated. No consistency in rules regarding how to handle difficult patients, issues that arise.
Tough Field
Full time therapist (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXAugust 9, 2017
Typical day is chaotic. Lot of great people that work there and friendly but poor interdepartmental communication/support. When a crisis occurs, there is too big a divide between front line and decision makers. Admin's will review procedure and make decisions based on quantitative data. They rarely are going to break their routine to get in the trenches with their staff, nor provide adequate debrief support after situations.
Pros
Free lunches, insurance for FT
Cons
High Burnout
Excellent philosophy
RN (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXMarch 8, 2017
Opportunity to work with patients with a variety of addictions and diagnoses. Located in the country in a serene environment. Opportunity to work as a part of the inter-disciplinary team.
Enjoyed mental healthcare atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXOctober 6, 2015
Learned about mental health and addictions and that experience encouraged me to pursue my Master's degree. I see the immense lack of information and declining mental health of society at large and how people need assistance because of emotional issues.
Respectable Establishment
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXFebruary 28, 2015
Wonderful place to work. Truly care about their employees and residences. Great atmosphere, friendly peers and numerous perks. Upper management is class act.
Valuable experience in addictions treatment
Intern/Casework Assistant (Former Employee) –  Argyle, TXAugust 3, 2013
Gained practical knowledge and experience working with people with various addictions.