Santa Rosa Rancheria Employee Review

View all Santa Rosa Rancheria reviews

Substantially productive professional upper management great
Surveillance Agent (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CAJuly 29, 2012
This Casino is a great place although the professionalism on the lower management side of it is not to the business liking whatsoever. There is no respect for each step from Supervisors to Management therefore the Gaming Commision needs to set forth the professionalism that they exceed and distribute it amongst the lower administration to collaborate a we'll organized management team throughout the business in this Casino. Many employees have complained of Supervisors and leads as well as Managers so the reciticism can be lower and there will be more productive lifestyle with its employees and better work ethics.
Pros
free food on holidays, thanksgiving, christmas, and new years for those working.
Cons
took away holiday bonuses, less general meetings

Other Santa Rosa Rancheria Employee Reviews

Employment at Santa Rosa Rancheria
Officer 1 (Former Employee) –  16835 Alkali Dr Lenore, CA 93245August 25, 2019
I really enjoyed working there, but there is a high turnover rate. But they didn’t relieve people for restroom & meals on time. I was relieved late from my shift.
Great job
Tachi palace casino (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CAMay 22, 2019
It was great working environment however the management sucked! They didn't watch each personnel to sew really how they work. They pay attention to favoritism and hates those who they didn't like based on nothing. U fair are the tribal security's
Pros
Free food sometimes when an event ocxured
Cons
Not enough vaCation Paid