Santa Rosa Treatment Program

Working at Santa Rosa Treatment Program: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

The owner is not as supportive as he leads you too believe he is

I enjoyed working 1-1 with clients and hopefully gave them tools to be able to to eventually be clean and sober in their lives. The hours are good, when I worked there- 6am-2pm. I had the rest of the day to do more things for myself. But I felt that the owner of the business did not appreciate his employees and all he saw were dollar signs and didn't seem to understand that piling work upon someone and having poor communication, was grounds for firing someone. I also feel that at times the atmosphere there was not conducive to clients either and that they were also just dollar signs as well. But maybe that atmosphere has changed there since I haven't worked there for 11 years, so there's that...

Pros

Great hours 1-1 with clients, can be rewarding

Cons

Poor communication, large case loads

What is the best part of working at the company?Helping people with OUD.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Being required to commit fraud on paperwork.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?elitist. good old boy mentality. very little respect for their own clients.What is a typical day like for you at the company?overly stressful and not fun.

Santa Rosa Treatment Program insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Productive, Rewarding and Fun Work Environment!

We are given plenty of time during our work day to accomplish our work. We meet 1-1 with client's and hopefully give them the support that they need to succeed in making healthier choices and decisions that will help them grow. I love working in a Harm Reduction setting because it keeps client's alive and gives them the time that they need to rebuild their lives and experience joy.

Good place to work in harm reduction

I learned a lot here. The staff care about their job and clients. Genuine ppl. Most employees are in recovery and working on themselves which makes for a nice atmosphere. Amazing PTO benefits and accommodating to schedules.

Hard but rewarding work

I enjoyed working here, I would recommend to anyone interested in working addiction treatment. The hours are early 6am start time to 1PM but this was perfect for me because I am a morning person.

Pros

Great benefits!

A great Place to work

I highly recommend SRTP. The upper management truly cares about the well being of their employees and the environment is friendly and supportive. Each employee is given the freedom to express their individuality (office decoration, dress, etc) and we are given a lot of freedom with counseling styles and techniques. Training and In-services are offered weekly so that we can become more familiar with services in the area that support our clients and the benefits are great!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Santa Rosa Treatment Program?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Santa Rosa Treatment Program. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits