Santa Rosa Treatment Program

Santa Rosa Treatment Program Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working 1-1 with clients and hopefully gave them tools to be able to to eventually be clean and sober in their lives. The hours are good, when I worked there- 6am-2pm. I had the rest of the day to do more things for myself. But I felt that the owner of the business did not appreciate his employees and all he saw were dollar signs and didn't seem to understand that piling work upon someone and having poor communication, was grounds for firing someone. I also feel that at times the atmosphere there was not conducive to clients either and that they were also just dollar signs as well. But maybe that atmosphere has changed there since I haven't worked there for 11 years, so there's that...
Pros
Great hours 1-1 with clients, can be rewarding
Cons
Poor communication, large case loads
I enjoyed working here, I would recommend to anyone interested in working addiction treatment. The hours are early 6am start time to 1PM but this was perfect for me because I am a morning person.
Pros
Great benefits!
I highly recommend SRTP. The upper management truly cares about the well being of their employees and the environment is friendly and supportive. Each employee is given the freedom to express their individuality (office decoration, dress, etc) and we are given a lot of freedom with counseling styles and techniques. Training and In-services are offered weekly so that we can become more familiar with services in the area that support our clients and the benefits are great!
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.